Status
Not open for further replies.

svaping

IGN (In-Game Name):
svapo420

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

CoralMC, 1000 players, Mod+, I don't have any proofs but paskusku can vouch for that, I was doing SS and I've learned a lot about managing difficult situations and above all I have made friends who now matter a lot to me, I really like it because It was different and I really enjoyed staffing on there, I resigned because in that period I had lots of exams and I couldn't find much time to play.

Revils, 100 players, Mod, Proof lost, I was doing SS/Support and I've learned about how the managment really works on a EU servers, I really enjoyed staffing there because It was like being in a big family so yea, I did resign because the server was dying and both of the manager told me that I should have resigned so I did.

DrasticPvP, 200/300 players, SrMod, Lost, I've learned how to SS properly and I also learned to cooperate with other staffers, My permanence there was cool; all the people that I've met were pretty chill, I've resigned since after the "open betas" cuz the server was doing no progress so I decided to left.

ColdNetwork 300 players, Mod, It was a good experience, I did a lot of screenshare, my resign was due to the bad staff managment, so I just left.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROOFS OF MY EXPERIENCE, JUST SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR THEM

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I used to play with a couple of power faction and past these years (regardless the fact that lots of players started cheating) I've seen that playing this game can make good memories, with friends or even if you make them by playing. Seeing that this game is still offering an experience like that kinda makes me proud, proud of what I've done, proud of the servers that I've played and the friends that I made. I talked about this just to say that I want to become a staff member because I want people to enjoy their time while playing, that actually can feel the emotion that we all had, and still have. Another reason that I want to join the staff is that It would be my first BIG experience on a server like yours, I've had a couple of more experience but in smaller servers so I wanted to improve my skills as a staff member. I also think that by staffing I can improve by being more mature, responsible and professional; I also want to improve my SS skills, so I can help other staff members that are NA/SA, by supporting/ScreenSharing when they are as sleep. In conclusion I could actually help supporting in HCF/KitMap due by my past experiences in HCFs and I also like to think that I can easily tell if someone is cheating or not (and for now I have never been wrong).

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would give a fair support to all players that play the server and I would try to improve by 100% the players experience by banning cheaters, finding bugs and being active in general so any issue that players could have would be fixxed in a short time.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty probably 8/9 out of 10 because I don't have problems saying things, especially if like someone is talking behind someone's back, even if it's my friend, I don't like that at all. But for real in all situations I try to be honest every time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:

The things that could make pick me instead of others are the following ones:

Mature

I know when it is time to joke around with other staff members or when I have to behave and be serious in any kind of situation.

Honesty

I can consider myself honest, whenever I have to give an opinion about any argument then I would be the one who is saying whatever is passing in his mind, and be honest with myself and to others.

Responsibility

I know that my role as a staff member is not a joke and I will take it seriously. I will abide by all rules and guidelines of being a staff member and I will not let players stray from my judgment/initiative. I will work hard and efficiently to get the job done. I know I can do it because I have a lot of experience as a staff member and from my experience,

Activity

I can be very active during my staff period, I am very constant not like some staff members who are only active for a week and then become inactive

(I've also made a schedule so you can actually see)

Fairy

During my staff period, I will be fair with every player on the server, I'm also a chill guy and I'm not toxic.

Chat

I can safely moderate the chat, I know when a player is toxic, when someone floods, and when a player breaks the chat rules.

Loyalty

I am a very loyal person, I don't lie to people who ask me questions. I always respect everyone. I always keep secrets and do not leak private things of the staff team or of a specific staff member

Patience

I would never be toxic or rude to a player in TeamSpeak or in-game, good staff members should own this skill.

Record

If it's needed I would always record someone who is abusing, cheating, or breaking rules in general.

SS

I was very good at screen share, and I can detect a lot of cheat, but I kinda don't know the new methos to bypass so I can improve in that.

Teamwork
I have always liked working in a team (cuz of my past HCF experiences), and I can be friendly to everyone and make sure that no one has something against me. I am very mature and know how to communicate with others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.