Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ArcaneCC | Staff Position | Trail-Mod |
Arcane Proof
Holy Pvp | Staff Position | Trail-Mod | Holy Pvp proof
ValueHCF | Staff Position | Platform Admin
ReverseHCF
| Staff Position | Admin
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Before I explain why I would want to become a staff member I wanted to say that there was a bunch of servers offering me a staff position but I decided to apply on this server even tho I did not get an offer from this server. The reason why I decided to try to apply on this server is that I've been on the server for months now and I've seen how the players can be positive and how the staff team is always positive and that fits my vibe. Now let's get on with the reasons, the first reason why I would want to become part of the staff team on SagePvp is that I know that servers can have their ups and downs especially big servers like SagePvp and I figured since there are more players than staff members the staff team could use a hand. The second reason why I would want to become staff is that when you become staff on a big server like SagePvp it gives you the opportunity to learn a lot from the staff team and the players and that could really have a good benefit on you so you can develop your moderating skills. The last reason why I want to become part of the staff team is that when given the chance to apply on such a big server you have to apply for the fact that you want to help the community and to not just be seen as a staff member in the community but to be seen as a person that can help when he server has its downs and that's what I'm here for, to help :)
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience a lot and here are my skills to prove it
Honesty |
Being honest is not just telling the truth it's also being honest about your words and being sincere when saying an apology it's also being honest with yourself. When it comes to being honest when your the bad guy in the situation it can be hard even if it's just simply telling the truth or saying "I'm sorry". I encourage people to be honest all the time, In my past staffing, I explained to a lot of players and even a staff team the true meaning of being honest and I helped them start being more honest with themselves and to other people.
Maintaining Composure |
Maintaining your composure can not be easy sometimes that's why it involves maturity and self-control. Maintaining my composure is one of my biggest pros and here why I say this, When I first started staffing I was new to the HCF world and did not know how toxic the community could get in the server I was staff in. I did break my character and become really toxic but then someone told me I need to be professional or I would get demoted. Ever since that day, I took into mind that if I was being toxic as a staff member or even as a player what effect that would have on me and other people. So I started to learn to keep my composure and how to handle these types of people throughout all of my staffing experiences and eventually I moved on to bigger servers because I thought I was ready and I was sadly mistaken. I found out that there are not just toxic people but there are toxic people who threatened to boot you offline and do all these things. This was a big challenge for me and eventually, I learned even more of how to not break character, keep my composure, and be professional. The way I can improve the players' experience by maintaining my composure is with keeping my composure it will be easier for the player and me to figure out the situation easier so then we wouldn't have to sit there laughing or being toxic
Activity |

When I become part of the staff team on the server I always try to say as active as I can so I can build bonds with the staff team and the players. I think being active when being staff is so important so you can get to know players and staff members so then you can gain their trust and be seen as a reliable person throughout the network and have a good reputation on your name. My activity can improve the players' experience because as a result of me always being active it means I can help a lot more players and make sure everything is going well on the server when other staff members are not there. My activity can benefit the network because the population of toxic people will decrease almost every day.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I chose to rate myself a 9/10 because I am not always honest with myself. I feel like being honest with yourself is very important because if you can't be honest with yourself what makes you think you're going, to be honest with other players and the staff team
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No
Additional Information?:
I hope your day is going great! ?

Attachments

• arcane.png
    arcane.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 76

spult

The proof looks fake because I took it a screenshot on my phone
That proof can easily be faked its called localhost and then changing player count on the scoreboard and replicating Arcanes scoreboard I suggest getting new proof gl

Status
Not open for further replies.