Denied SupremeUchiha staff application

Should I be accepted?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

SupremeUchiha

IGN (In Game Name): SupremeUchiha
Timezone: US Eastern
Do you own a quality microphone?: I have a microphone, its not really good but I am saving up for a really good one
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have discord and teamspeak and I can get telegram
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I used to own a server and was Mod on a server
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff to help the server and I have been playing for around a year now.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me because I know the server rules (most of them) and I can help out the server because in hcf, it is very very toxic and lots of people are scummy and DDOS threaten you and there are hackers everywhere, I wanna do my part to make the server better.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: they used to be able to, but I changed my name and I am not well known anymore
Additional Information: I do karate monday and friday from 6:30 to 8 so I cant be on then, also, I cant be on wednesdays from 6:30 to 9 because I go to youth, thank you for reading my application!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SupremeUchiha, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.