↬ IGN (In-Game Name): supermanballs

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do,
Mod+ SS Verified @ Hcrival

Mod @ Ripple
Mod+ @ Titan

Tmod @ ValueHCF
I have been staff on a lot of other servers I just don't have proof / They arent known.
I have learned a lot from staffing over the years and am always wanting to learn more, I have learned special skills and how to manage situations very well without making it over complicated or making anyone mad over the situation.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have been playing HCF for a long time and even buying ranks on servers, But recently I have really just wanted to help people because I always see people complaining in chat or people waiting in ts late at night. I want to be there to help those players if they are new or not. I would also love to have the experience here since the community is great. Most of my friends quit HCF so I have no faction to play with on most servers so staffing would be a solution and would be fun.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted I will improve the player's experience by being honest with them and not taking sides. Like stated I do have staff experience and I can give correct answers and solve the problem quickly. I also have a lot of free time and don't mind if people message me asking for help or need me to solve a ticket on Discord.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9/10 Because If I said 10 I would be lying to my self. Obviously, people can say they are a 10 but there's always room for improvement, I always take accountability and ownership for my mistakes no matter the consequence.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Very least 3, average 4-5, Most 8

↬ What is your discord @?: ethanaz

↬ Additional Information (optional): Feedback is always appreciated,

Last edited:

AizenIq

Lack of detail, looks rushed, hard to read, maybe write about what you learned from staffing at other servers, other then that you seem mature and if you can ss thats also good.

Lack of detail, looks rushed, hard to read, maybe write about what you learned from staffing at other servers, other then that you seem mature and if you can ss thats also good.
Also can you explain how it’s hard to read? I mean this is a nice way

AizenIq

Also can you explain how it’s hard to read? I mean this is a nice way
The colors and stuff, highlight all your text then on the lines to the left set it so the text is in the middle, make it all 1 color or something, like the questions bold & black and the response bold & blue, it does not matter that much its just appealing, also say the average player count on past staff, just my ideas btw.

The colors and stuff, highlight all your text then on the lines to the left set it so the text is in the middle, make it all 1 color or something, like the questions bold & black and the response bold & blue, it does not matter that much its just appealing, also say the average player count on past staff, just my ideas btw.
Alright thank you for the feedback and ideas and any way you can tell me how I can add some more detail besides that? Thanks

wpo

Veteran Member
Can you explain where I can add some more detail? Thanks for the feedback
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Mainly in these 2 questions, like someone else said it looks a bit rushed without a lot of thought behind it. try to go a little more into detail and make it a bit more about sage specifically instead of just general hcf

dont need to do exactly what I say lmao but just to give you some constructive criticism:)

AizenIq

Mainly in these 2 questions, like someone else said it looks a bit rushed without a lot of thought behind it. try to go a little more into detail and make it a bit more about sage specifically instead of just general hcf

dont need to do exactly what I say lmao but just to give you some constructive criticism:)
You can write about why you want to be staff more, maybe say you have been playing sage for a long time and hackers and glitchers always ruin the moment, I want to prevent that and help players have a smooth experience, of course with some more detail.