Pending Supermanball's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
Supermanballs

How old are you?

Are you fluent in English?
Yes

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?

Na

What is your Discord & Telegram?
Discord ethanaz
Telegram ethanaz07

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
Hcrival Mod+ SS Verified I don't have any proof anymore since fac reset but I have the SS documents.
Hygon.org Mod+ Ask to see proof.
Ripple Mod Ask to see proof
Titan Mod+ Ask to see proof
ValueHCF Tmod Mainly Teamspeak and reports. Ask to see proof.

I have other servers but no proof, ask and I can tell you and maybe show some evidence.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff member on SagePvP for many reasons. I've always wanted and had a passion for staffing and most of those servers listed weren't a good fit for me. I have played on Sage for a while even owning a high rank but I know I'm a better fit for a staff position. Helping Sage and the community would be my top priority (Other than school) and I know if I were given a chance I wouldn't let you down. I have the experience and maturity needed. I have the time to go above and beyond to support players. I am not biased and don't have any friends who play so I don't have any favoritism to give.

What makes you better than other applicants?
I know I'm better than the other applicants because I have the experience needed for the server. and I don't do much out of school. Like I stated before I believe I'd be the perfect fit and I would make the best of my abilities. I'm honest and mature and know how to deal with most and every situation thrown at me. Even if my application doesn't look perfect, no doubt in my mind that I'm the best applicant. I haven't just staffed on Minecraft I've staffed on multiple games. That's important because I've had to deal with almost every situation, unlike others. I have great teamwork, I will always show loyalty to the server, and I am dedicated. Not to mention I have previous SS qualifications.

How active can you be per day?
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 4 PM - 10 PM PST
Tuesday and Thursday 4 PM- 10 PM PST For now until basketball starts, I will still have a few hours to staff and do my job.
Saturday and Sunday I'm free unless something pops up and will probably be on all day.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

Nope

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes, I know how I would just have to take a crash course to remember a few things. It's been a minute.

Anything else you would like us to know?
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. I will meet any expectations given and feel free to give any feedback.

Last edited:

Teaches

💰
Senior Admin
Media Manager
Pending

Congratulations you are now pending, to move forward in our application process please contact @lucahh48 on Telegram to arrange your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.