Denied Sunneklaas's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunneklaas

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
↬ sunneklaas

How old are you?
↬ 16

Are you fluent in English?
↬ Yes, I am fluent in English, Dutch and a little German and French

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
↬ EU

What is your Discord & Telegram?
Discord: paysafecards
↬ Telegram: Sunne

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
↬ Unfortunately I have no screenshots on which servers I have been staff, but I can always look carefully if I have any evidence to show. I have been staff on many Dutch servers, because of this I am very popular in the Dutch community. You can always look me up on youtube and I will appear somewhere. Now my staff experience:

1. BrokeMT > Senior Admin (stopped) = 100/200 playerbase
I want to start what MT is. Minetopia aka MT is a reallife server, which is very popular within the Dutch community. This server was very popular and you can look it up on youtube. As you have already read I was Senior Admin here, in this I had several tasks. In this I worked on big projects to keep the server active and busy with new features. In addition, I was especially busy thinking up new ideas, as I was project leader or the gamemode Minetopia. Here I had to appoint staff members, create buildings. In addition, I had to handle tickets on the entire network and just do the normal staff business.

2. BlackMT > Global-Manager (resigned) = 300+ playerbase
Is the same as the previous server at least the concept, but this one was a bit bigger. This is because they were more advanced, my function here was Event-Manager and Global-Manager. Here I managed complaints from staff members, events, staff member permissions & handled unban requests, tickets and questions from players. I also had supervision to hackers, but at that time we did not do screensharing. Playerbase 300+. If you want proof, I have it, but have to search on youtube. They also had kitpvp and survival, but then I quit, because I was builder and event manager and liked building there more than being manager, because didn't have time for it anymore (at the time), but now I do again.

3. Fruskygames > Helper (resigned) 1000+ playerbase (SS-Verified)
I can hope that most know fruskygames, in this many people can vouch for me, if you would like proof at this I will send that privately with people vouching. This was a UHCF server and a BuildFFA server. I have been here for a long time, until I quit HCF and UHCF. I performed duties as a staff here as well as other hcf and uhcf servers. Here I also learned to screenshare, to find (anti-invis) packs for example.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
↬ Firstly, I would love an opportunity as staff on Sage, I do see sage coming back slightly to the old. I am glad some staff members are back, for example JJ is back who is trying to bring the economy back to something normal. I think it would be fun to participate in this and hereby share my experiences.

↬ Second, I already have quite a bit of experience. By experience I mean that I know how to handle things as a staff, such as big discussions, hackers, problems and other necessary things. In addition, I handle everything professionally and take time to handle a staff issue.

↬ Third, I have a lot of patience, calmness and am calm. Even if someone goes against me, I always treat them with respect. I will always treat everyone with respect, even if it is my friend or someone I don't like at all. Being a staff is an example function and then you have to respect. It does show that a professional server is attractive to an attractive server.

↬ Fourth, I have no preference towards people. If someone is a partner and he abused something and for that there will be a clip, that person will be punished for that. Or if there is an argument then I hear both their stories and then I just play a judge who is neutral.

↬ Conclussion, I think it would be fun to join this staff team because it is a fun and nice staff team and I would like to join it. Besides, I want to share my experiences with other staff members. In addition, I am also active, so there will not be long queues in teamspeak and everything will be handled smoothly. In addition, I know how to handle everything related as a staff, maybe I will ask a few questions, but that's it. I had also forgotten to say that I was on sage builder (2020-2021), in this I set up a good reputation.

What makes you better than other applicants?
↬ I want to become staff on the SagePvP network because I really want to make a big impact on the community and help it out as much as I possibly can. I love helping out new players and helping them settle in and how to get started. I really want to ban all the hackers that pop up and make the environment a better place. I have good experience of doing support rooms and I know it is very frustrating when you need to let the staff know something but no one moves you for ages. As soon as I can I would be with them to see what the problem is. I am a very active person on my pc. If I were to go of for a bit if someone messaged me on telegram I would be back on as fast as I could. I really want to make the community a better place where there are no hackers and it is all just legit players having fun. Overall I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because of my friendliness and hard work. Normally throughout the day I would constantly be talking to people and chatting to people in either ts or in-game. I love making new friends and who they can rely on if they need help. I am a very hard-working and determined person. I want as many people on the server to have fun, therefore, I would use as much of my time as it takes to make people happy and have fun on the server. If I am given a certain task that I don’t like I would still stick to it anyway and try my hardest.

How active can you be per day?
Weekend: 6-10 hours (always active on sotw & motw)
During the week: 4-5 hours

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
↬ Twqntys (JJ), backstabb, Yoren, IrishMagic

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
↬ I can always improve my skills to screenshare

Anything else you would like us to know?
No thanks.

Requirements:
» You must speak fluent English. ✓
» You must be at least 16 years old. ✓
» You must have a recording software. ✓
» You must have a working microphone. ✓
» You mus thave Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak. ✓
» You must have HCF experience. ✓​

Sunneklaas

If I need to show proof, message me on telegram. Additional information: if you guys need more detail, I'll add as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.