Stxltz

IGN: Stxltz

Timezone:GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
All three

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Being Mod on a server called Azuremines, I was Mod on Azuermines for around 2 years, it was a server averaging 100-200 players a day. It was a server with a multiple range of game modes from Factions to Kitpvp. My role as a Mod within that server was to acknowledge any players needs and suitable requests and to be one of the firsts to any reports and glitches found within the server. However, towards the server's darker times, i resigned as i felt as is i was not needed and not being treated to the standards i had wished. Which soon after was changed into a gaming network.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Having been staff on Azuremines the most i missed about being part of a staff team was working together as a team and getting back into the role of helping and solving issues amongst the players. I would also like to help and be able to do the extra work in helping out confused or new players. Also, believing becoming a staff member would allow me to play a semi-valid role within the server accessing me to help the players to full extents. And a previous experience would allow me to succeed moments in time where either large or little amount of extra help shall be needed

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I am not asking to be accepted but accepting me as staff would be an opening for a small change in the community, i would be there for players needs and solve any troubling issues within those players. This would possibly succeed players limits and make them enjoy the server a little more after knowing a theory they didn't know before. Having experience may also boost my knowledge within the roles. Being on Azuremines, the experience helped to understand how to control situations with angry and frustrated players.And learnt how to deal with these occurrences. And this chance to be staff may even encourage myself to be confident knowing my ability's and roles within the server..

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not that i know of.

Additional Information:
It'll be quite easy to get in contact with me at most points. I believe i am a matured player and becoming apart of the Sage Staff Team, i would be pushed to limits and handling difficult situations would also encourage myself to complete it to any means necessary . I am encouraged to spend majorities of either free time or any time being active within the server. I would expect myself to spend at least 10-20 hours per week, depending what occurrences block my way. I am committed to any sort of occasions or events happening on Sage. And would be thrilled if were to be accepted as a member of Sage staff team.
I thank you for taking time and acknowledging my Staff Application.

Thanks.

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- No proof of staff experience
- Not bold or appealing
- Punctuation and grammar not great

Check out my application for Inspiration...

From
SagePvP's
Content creator team
Quaiz (Staints)

Stxltz

[-1]

- No proof of staff experience
- Not bold or appealing
- Punctuation and grammar not great

Check out my application for Inspiration...

From

SagePvP's

Content creator team

Quaiz (Staints)
Thanks for feedback, will take in note for future references

BabyiSparkton

Known member
[-0.5]

- No Proof of having staff//being staff// experience
-
Great detail
- Great grammer and punctuation

- Lack of Effort

You get a +1 from me if you add Proof of at least one time you where staff on one of those servers//Proof of being accepted in thruw forums only it also have dates on it and if you put some more effort in making it look more appealing by adding colors to the text and I recoment putten thne text in [Center Mode] it makes it look way more appealing and then you will get a fat +1 from me

Stxltz

[-0.5]

-
Great detail

- Lack of Effort

You get a +1 from me if you add Proof of at least one time you where staff on one of those servers//Proof of being accepted in thruw forums only it also have dates on it and if you put some more effort in making it look more appealing by adding colors to the text and I recoment putten thne text in [Center Mode] it makes it look way more appealing and then you will get a fat +1 from me
Freedomee was my last ign https://gyazo.com/3036c36c513974d59c2dc6a9efca519c

Stxltz

[-0.5]

-
Great detail

- Lack of Effort

Thank you for the advice, will take in it next time

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Stxltz, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.