Denied Stnupp's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

StnuppHCF

IGN (In-Game Name): Stnupp

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU (Norway)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I do, but not for any big hcf servers. The reasoning for this is that I used to enjoy the gamemode itself more than becoming staff, thought I do have a lot of experience in staffing on servers that had other gamemodes. I have for example been a Senior-Moderator on a faction/skyblock server which was called the Hyter Network. This was a Norwegian server, but it did have a lot of Swedish players as well as players from other countries, so I had to use English regularly for helping all the different players and I found no problem with speaking English. This server averaged about 100 - 200 players but at its peak ( the opening ) it had just over 600 players which was huge since it started out as a Norwegian/Swedish server. I started off as a helper but got promoted fairly quick because of my professionality and drive to help other people. I had later made my way up to being a Senior-Moderator of which there were only a few off. This server had similar staff commands compared to HCF, so I have experience in mod mode and stuff like that. I have been staff on a few very small HCF servers but they never really kicked off. Even though they weren't as successful, I learned a lot of things about HCF and the commands surrounding it. This was a pretty long time ago and like I said, I had been enjoying the game more than becomign staff. This has ofcourse given me a lot of knowledge about the rules and such on the SagePvP network. I am a really fast learner and I think that I could easily relearn the things I am rusty at. The game mode HCF is something that I have played and enjoyed for over 5 years and I've played a lot of servers such as Velt, FaithfulMC, Viper, CavePvp, Arcane, Kohi, and ofcourse, SagePvP.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member, because I haven't been enjoying playing HCF as much as I used to. It has become really boring and repetitive and that is why I have decided to apply for staff, to basically try HCF from another perspective.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By first spending a lot of time in Support Rooms giving assistance and helping all the people I can. I will also be active in the discord giving help to people that open a ticket by giving professional and well-formulated answers. I will ofcourse spend a lot of time catching hackers and other players with unfair advantages. I can also just not stand harassment other players and will therefore bring a lot of time where I read the chat and make sure everyone is following the guidelines of the server to make sure that everyone is happy and that no one is being harassed in chat, I can also help all the players in need of directions and help. I will show respect to all players no matter their rank, skill level, or age. I understand and know that the process of getting killed by a hacker for example and then going into Teamspeak is tough. That is why I will be really active in Teamspeak and I will try to provide support to players waiting as fast as possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 10/10, I am a very honest person that does not see the point in lying. I will always tell the truth since I am a very trustable person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you? N/A

Additional Information?
I also speak Norwegian which could help me expand myself to more players. Although I ofcourse do not have any problem in talking and helping people in English. Swedish is also very close to Norwegian and I speak it almost as well as Norwegian. So I can reach out to both Swedish and Norwegian players. I am willing to put in a lot of work as a staff member and I think that it is one of my best qualities. I can put in around 6 hours daily, this will depend on the day. It could both be more and less. Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.