Denied StickByMySide [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

IGN: StickByMySide

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Indeed. I won a Blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have access to all three yes.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: ParaPvP - Head Admin, ViperHCF MAP 5- Moderator , LacunaHCF - Admin, PvPZone - Moderator/Head Screensharer.

ParaPVP: While being Head Administrator on ParaPvP, I learned how to screenshare, learned how to build a reputation on a server, as well as
learning how to have responsibility for my actions. Although I still make some mistakes, My staff experience on Para was by far the
most helping experience out of my other experiences as staff.

ViperHCF: While being Moderator on ViperHCF I learned really quickly that it was different from Para. Different in a good way. There
was many more players on Viper then Para had, so I had quite a bit of punishments at the time as many people had hacks back then.

LacunaHCF: Lacuna never officially released but being Admin was a fun experience, I got to talk to some youtubers we had for beta
as well as some of my friends that were staff.

PvPZone: Moderator/Head of SS, was probably the best role I could've asked for on PvPZone. I got to teach many staff members how to screenshare,
how to use certain staff commands.

Why do you want to become staff?: Though I am not very liked in the server due to my reputation and/or my choice of words, I think that if there is any possible way to help out Sage I would love to.
This is the only server I play on that I truly enjoy. I want to help keep the helpers, moderators, and other staff roles image strong, and unbreakable. I am very committed to becoming a helper, because it has been a dream for a while now. I wanted to wait until I turned 18, because I felt as though it was just a better age to start at rather then when I just started on Sage at 17, if possible I would like to help get rid of the Cheaters, and help out if people are being toxic towards people, or if people are being toxic towards them.

Helpful
I know a decent amount about the commands and how to navigate the server.
I can help where I can, I feel as though I am pretty helpful when it comes to me getting my friends on the server. I have to help them navigate for a bit, though it's easy to get the hang of after a few minutes. I am Also very well trained in Screensharing. I learned how to screenshare on ParaPvP.

Loyal
I feel as though I am pretty loyal when it comes to Sage.
I was pretty patient in waiting for the return. (Now that the temporary domain is here I am very happy though.) I suggest Sage for people who are looking for a server.

Friendly
I think if I could explain me in one word it would be friendly, I don't like to say I "hate" people. It's a strong word and I don't think people deserve it. I try to help people when I can, and when I can not, I navigate them towards someone who can, or tell them where to go for help.
Even if I don't agree with someones opinion I will still respect it, because of you are fighting for something, it is something you feel very strongly about.

Respectful
I will respect you, even if you are quite rude to me I will not be rude towards you. There is no need to be rude when if you are nice to that one person you could very possibly change how they look at you and other people. You could help out tons of people by being nice to this rude person, and when they are rude privately tell them how that could have easily hurt someone.

Mature
I'd like to say that I am pretty mature. I believe that everyone has a chance to be mature and not go in bad directions, not pick fights, not hurt people intentionally.
Maturity to me is based on that.?

Why should we accept you as staff?: Sage has really been the only server I have dedicated a lot of my time to, and I plan to keep it that way. A lot of players know and talk to me, including current staff members. I also feel that, because I am as active as I am, there are not many staff members on during my schedule to properly moderate the server and help out players, which is another reason why I am applying. I could be very useful when it comes to screensharing.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Multiple staff members could, Including MattsAlt, HalloMaik, Trixkz.
Additional Information: I was previously banned on Sage due to my lack of responsibility for my actions.

Last edited:

Aziax

- Needs more detail
- If you were really staff on those servers you should be able to provide us with detail on what your duties were on those servers

Jake

Soccerclub, That was an honest mistake on my part, as I copied this from my notepad, I just now realized i messed up the ages thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.