Denied Steve_n's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_n

Copying and application takes 0 effort into a new server.
Its not about that. I copied my application in few other sections and tweaked the rest. Its about telling the truth in your application. And if I did write a completly new one it would be the same with different details.

R0CE

Established member
Neutral,

Honestly, I don't really see the problem with people copying their old applications. You should just definitely change it up a bit and overall improve it. I've never seen another app of yours. But I'm just generally stating.

With passion,
R0CE

Steve_n

Quantity over quality
False, it is the opposite. My application isn’t very long and I put effort to show that all the things that I’ve said in my application are true. Rather then using run on sentences to extend my application.

Steve_n

Neutral,

Honestly, I don't really see the problem with people copying their old applications. You should just definitely change it up a bit and overall improve it. I've never seen another app of yours. But I'm just generally stating.

With passion,
R0CE
Thank you!

Samir Kouzi

False, it is the opposite. My application isn’t very long and I put effort to show that all the things that I’ve said in my application are true. Rather then using run on sentences to extend my application.

Well considering all the empty space that is in your application to make it look long, it seems like you didn't have that much to write. You formatted your application poorly, it's hard to read as it's not even centered. 50% of your application is empty space and times where you do actually write information, it is overly excessive and poorly written. A definite -1 from until you change up a few things in your application.

Shotbow

Established member
Well considering all the empty space that is in your application to make it look long, it seems like you didn't have that much to write. You formatted your application poorly, it's hard to read as it's not even centered. 50% of your application is empty space and times where you do actually write information, it is overly excessive and poorly written. A definite -1 from until you change up a few things in your application.

Steve_n

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.