Denied Steve_n's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_n

IGN (In-Game Name): Steve_n https://namemc.com/profile/sTeVE_n.4

Timezone: EST (Eastern standard time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I will list them below.

DemonicHCF:

I had a long term staffing experience at Demonic. It was around 3-4 months before I resigned. They had a decent player base of around 30-70 players per SOTW peaking at around 90 maximum. I had a great experience staffing at Demonic. The community was nice, players had a fun time, minimal toxicity, but there was various cheaters. Their anticheat was not great but their cheater problem was dealt with by me and my staff companions.

Reason of Resignation: Server was shutting down and I wanted to gain a new experience on a new server.

CavePVP: I had a great experience at Cave. I patrolled the server looking for people who were breaking the rules, abusing bugs and more! My role as a Trial Moderator I had a very limited amount of commands and permissions to use. I was mostly recording proof of people allying, abusing glitches, and reporting anything (at the time now crit outs of any sort were bannable) that wasent allowed. I focused on muting people and reporting these recordings to higher up staff for them to ban them. I was demoted after for inactivity. (At the time I didn’t have much time to use my computer due to school work).

For the next part regarding my expierience at cave. I was recently accepted as staff. Stayed as a T-Mod for about 15 days before getting demoted for unknown reasons. I spoke to higher up staff and they werent aware of what had happened. Neither did I know what happened. I wasent demoted for inactivity or anything of the such. The ownership dosent respond in DMS nor telegram so I havent found out the reasoning yet. I spoke to higher up staff and according to them I had a significant amount of bans and was bound to be promoted that weekend until the incident happened. Overall I had a great time staffing on Cave and learned alot.

Reason of demotion: Stated above.

Reason of demotion V2: Unknown.

CloverNetwork: This might have been one of the most exciting staff experience I’ve ever had. The server haven’t released yet and I had just took my position as a Trial Mod. Then the server had released and of course there were cheaters and a bit of toxicity. Unfortunately when the server first released it had some issues due to the server being DDoSed. I later got promoted to Mod about a week and a half later. I had stuck with Clover for about a month before something net horrible happened to me. I had been ratted and my account was compromised so I had to immediately notify staff via telegram about the situation and I told them to remove my rank. After this situation I was unable to hold my position As Staff. The server later shut down after a while. I have no knowledge of why it had shutdown.

Reason of not being able to hold my position As Staff: I was ratted and couldn’t continue to be staff due to account being compromised.

HcPowers: HcPowers was a server that was about to start up like a Clover. The f top PayPal prize attracted players to come onto the server. My position started off as Moderator due to my known experience. I had stuck with HcPowers for a month until I resigned due to Owners not having the capability to maintain their server to be able to function. (There were many bugs and their developer would refuse to fix. It was the owners faults initially for Acknowledging this and not hiring a new Developer.

Reason of resignation: Owners unable to run the server correctly.

Here are some Honorable mentions:

VeilHCF
NightHCF
GalasticNetwork (now known as PurgePots)
HcStryv

ValidHCF: Valid HCF had recently merged with Cave but before they had I was staff long back when valid was on the verge of shutting down. There was only around 8 players daily so I decided to resign.

SagePVP - application accepted but once I was interviewed I had to be ssed. And at the time I was owning a private server for me and some friends. (Which according to them wasent allowed, which I completely respect)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
As a player I dont believe that Sage isnt in a huge need of staff but I believe that I could be a big help to sage. As a player I think that TS support needs to be worked on more. And now me talking as an experienced staff member, I personally enjoy doing TS support. That in my opinion is one of the funnest things to do as a staff member. And with Sage's active community I think that it would be very exciting to help loads of people out in TS.

I would also work on things as a staff position such as: Banning cheaters, moderating the server along with chat and player assistance. Which includes Teamspeak support, in game support (if a player helpops and such) and being able to detect closet cheaters during ScreenShares. I really do enjoy the feeling of helping others. It just brings a great joy to me knowing that someone is going to have a better day because of me. And another reason is that I would like to help the server and their staff administration.

There is just so much to say as to why I want to be staff. I must say that being a staff member on several different servers has gained me a lot of knowledge of similar things such as command, staff guided rules such as what do do in scenarios and certain commands to use during those scenarios should make me familiar with Sage's updated rules and possibility of new commands (Which is something I would have to learn along the way). I also know for a fact that Sage and its features make it very certain that it has a lot of potential to grow a lot more then it already has.

Sage has a lot of potential to become bigger and bigger of a server than it already is . I personally believe that having me as a staff position would help the players of sage immensely. I am very productive and I do my job as thorough as possible.

I always have motivation to wake up the next day knowing that there could be someone else that could be in need of my assistance. The players will always have a staff member to count on along side the staff administration.

As a staff member my duty is to always help players in need and clean the server of toxicity and cheaters. I personally enjoy the feelings of making others happy by helping them or fixing any problem/ issue they are dealing with whether it is in game or in real life.

And with that being said I will end with my conclusion.

In conclusion, with all my qualities stated below, my thriving joy of helping people and players, my productivity and trust, should make me fit for the job as a position as a staff member at The SagePVP Network.

Here are some of my qualities:

Respect: I have ginormous respect toward other staff doing their jobs everyday making sure that the players have the best experience they can possibly have. I will respect the players and their way of playing. I am also very respectful to the Owners of the server for trying their best to keep the player experience at the highest level

Screen sharing: As a staff member of previous server I have picked up a thing or two about screen sharing. I am able to detect clients by using even default windows programs alone. SS tools such as paladin would be useful in an SS but aren't necessarily needed for me to find their client. I can use programs such as process hacker, last activity viewer and more!

Reliability: Players and staff can Rely On me to get a task or Job done as quickly and as thoroughly as I possibly can. They won’t have to ask twice for me to do it as I will have it on my to due list and do all my priorities at the same time.

Experience: To me the amount of experience I have as a staff member qualifies me to be a fit for this job. I have a good amount of knowledge about staffing and ways to improve myself as my staff position. I am open to suggestion as well on how else I can improve.

Trustworthy:

All the staff including owners have my word to not abuse, do any sort of wrong towards the server etc. I am a very trustworthy person once you get to know me. I consider myself trustworthy person as I stick to servers and don’t just randomly leave their sides with no proper reason.

Productive:

As a staff position I will get things done thoroughly and productively. I will clear support rooms as I assist the player(s) in need. I will complete my tasks that I obtain as a staff member such as teamspeak support, waiting for toxicity in chat, reporting cheaters to higher up staff (unless cave has added ban perms for trial mods) and more.

Honesty:

I do consider myself a honest person. I would not have to lie to you even if its something major like a wrong ban time or anything as such. What ive learned throughout my experience is that its always better to be honest because if someone finds out what you have done and you hadent come clean in the first place the punishment will only be more severe.

Loyal:

When I become staff on a server my goal is to stay with them as long as possible and do my job to the bet of my power. I aim to stay long term with a server I have a staff position on and I truly believe this.

Hard Working:

I will spend countless hours on the server monitoring players and looking out for glitch abusers, cheaters, and toxicity in chat. I will work as long as I have to to ensure the players get the experience they deserve.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I will improve the player's experience by not having them to struggle with waiting in TS for hours by moving them and assisting them at the best of my abilites. I know it is a huge problem on some servers with players waiting countless hours in TS even to just be moved for some of the most simple situations. I will ensure that the chat is clean and friendly, I will do my best to eliminate any cheaters that are upon the server and punish them.

I will bring a positive experience to the players by acting professional doing my job thoroughly and acting appropriate to players in need of help (including in TS). Even if there is a power faction screaming at me to be unbanned I will stay calm and help them to the best of my abilities.

And It just brings a great joy to me knowing that someone is going to have a better day because of me. There is much more that is stated above as to why and how I would help out the community. If any further information is needed to be added please be sure to comment below about what I should add.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9/10. I say this because without a doubt if I were to lie about something stupid which is already known to be true there would only be more consequences to me and possibly a demotion or strike coming my way. Therefore It would be easier for me to tell the truth without causing a bigger situation then it already is.

The reason my answer isnt a 10/10. In a case were a staff member would be telling me not to tell any higher athority about abuse or any such thing that they did. I would have to lie my way through it and say I will keep my mouth shut. Of course there could be other reasons and such but that is just an example. In conclusion, lying wouldnt be a good option to use while being in a staff member, in which it can get you into much more trouble then you were in before.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, not at the moment.

Additional Information?:

I would just like to say thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a wonderful day/ night. PS. My real name is Steven ?

Proof of experience:

Attachments

• 6YnyoF6l.jpg
    6YnyoF6l.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Inked2020-08-01_14.33.25_LI.jpg
    Inked2020-08-01_14.33.25_LI.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 105
  • KmGy1IIl.jpg
    KmGy1IIl.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 84
  • tiJp7RZl.jpg
    tiJp7RZl.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 78
  • u5PIL3ql.jpg
    u5PIL3ql.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Shotbow

Established member
-1 from me

Took 0 effort if you just copied yours from cave, doesn't seem like you care about you're application.
More detail is needed on many sections.

Please take 30 minutes to an hour to revise you're application. I will get back to you then.

Best of luck,
Shotbow

Steve_n

-1 from me

Took 0 effort if you just copied yours from cave, doesn't seem like you care about you're application.
More detail is needed on many sections.

Please take 30 minutes to an hour to revise you're application. I will get back to you then.

Best of luck,
Shotbow
As stated above I tweaked my application, please relook at my other app and compare the two and see the difference. Please rethink your decision. Thank you.

Shotbow

Established member
As stated above I tweaked my application, please relook at my other app and compare the two and see the difference. Please rethink your decision. Thank you.
Sorry did not see, I'd still love to see more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.