VerdantPvP
- Manager

SyncPvP/KrakenHCF
- Trail-Mod ( 2 Weeks)
- Mod ( 4 weeks )
- Mod+ ( 1 month )
- Senior-Mod ( 3 Weeks )

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason I want to be a part of the SagePvP Staff Team is that I think the server has room for potential growth & can be more successful as it already is. Along with that I strongly believe my maturity and experience would really help out both the server & the staff team. As for that, I've moderated many servers before & more than half of them have grown faster due to my professional, experienced self improved work. I've really improved many servers & would think I'd have room to help improve your team. As for my experience, I have become a more professional + skilled staff member learning every day. I know how to deal with almost every situation that either comes in my direction or is either targeted at a specific player. I take it very maturely & calmly as possible so for further notice there will be no problems with any players. Secondly, I’ve been staffing for a while now ( 3 years ) and I've realized that I'm extremely dedicated to the server I'm staff on. I ensure I would help with everything that I can possibly do. Not to take risks but take it as responsible. Most Importantly, I’m extremely active. I'm online on Minecraft for around 8+ hours a day either moderating or playing games. I do whatever it takes with responsibility & matureness to ensure that I can give players the best experience for the server so the server could grow to become a much larger community. As for these reasons, I list a few more reasons why I'd be a good fit for your team.

Dedication:
I’ve been staffing for a while now ( 3 years ) and I've realized that I'm extremely dedicated to the server I'm staff on. I ensure I would help with everything that i can possibly do. Not to take risks but take it as responsible.

Activity:
I know I can put at least 5-7 hours into the server every day. I believe hours are also a critical thing when applying, That's, why I think I would make a great fit for your team tho, being au meetings/sotws, are also very early for me. Meetings are very important to me as I know sometimes big things are talked about as well as important changes.

Maturity:
I’m only 15 years old yet I strongly believe I'm mature for my age. As for I'm growing to become a man I achieve every day to understand how to control my emotions. I don't overreact but breathe to take in & don't take out any toxicity that would either hurt anybody's religion, color or sexuality. I'm not homophobic neither am I racist. I take things like this very honest & maturely. This can lead to giving me a bad rep if I don't act maturely.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was accepted to be a part of your team, I'd most definitely strive to become a trustworthy staff member of your network. I most definitely understand the server is very serious about your staff and I'm completely fine with that. I have the dedication to go through any obstacles in my way. After playing sage for a bit now with my mates I have understood the number of people breaking the rules, and I can see how that can affect staff members when players would be begging for assistance while they would be helping many players also in need of assistance. I think that due to activity, maturity, and dedication I would be a great fit for your team especially. I see a lot of players asking for help in-game which I take notice of while I'm on sage, I would absolutely love to help take care of that problem. Most definitely as I'm AU I'm not entirely sure how much AU Staff you guys have but I would love to dedicate my time to your server to give the players the max experience they can be given.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd rate my honesty a 9/10 as yes players do make mistakes but I always learn from mistakes to do good. I have had many mistakes in my life which i have not left behind me, I always make sure to do the good. If I make a mistake on sage I would most definitely tell the manager of my mistake so no further incidents occur. I wouldn't overreact if I had my rank terminated as if I had done a huge mistake, Which I have no intention to do a mistake that leads to a demotion. I'd most definitely be honest with everyone in any situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Compend can vouch for me I'm sure & maybe small vibes as I used to work with her on cave. Not entirely sure if she is still a part of the team tho.
Additional Information?:

I'm able to record clearly with no issues and I have a good working mic.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.