Do you have any previous staff experience :
Yes, I will list them for you
Server : ItsJerryAndHarry [Kitpvp]
Staff position : Admin
Staff Roles : Builder SS Verified
Reason of departure : Resigned
I had to leave due to focusing on school more

Why would you like to become staff on SagePvP :

I want to become staff on the SagePvP Network because I've been playing SagePvP for over 2 years now, and i wanna improve anything i can and expand the server and make people happy and enjoy the server. I believe that I would be able to make an impact on the community in a positive way, I would love to be able to work with many of the staff members to help Sage and enjoy my time with fellow staff members. I feel as I can take on a role of responsibility and provide my skills towards making players happy. I am not biased when it comes to solving the player's issues/problems. I would love to be able to work with many of the staff members to help Sage and enjoy my time with fellow staff members and i wanna make friendships with the sage staff. I know you have to be very responsible to handle the job of being a staff member. Overall I really would like to be a part of the staff team because of the satisfaction I get from helping others. I know the kind of person I used to be was wrong. I understand what I did and how it was wrong. I want to help not hurt.

If accepted, how would you improve the players experience on SagePvP

Due to my knowledge regarding HCF and the community we are in i would love to improve the player base anything else i could improve that would make the players love the server we play and staff on. I would actually help them if they asked me in a way that i can help and i would not refuse to help them because that would be very disrespectful of me. Being a well-angled staff member requires maturity, understanding, and of course professionalism. In this line of work, I am sure to be as professional as possible helping with all different players on the server no matter the condition.I'm very well at handling any client/player and will do everything in my power to help them in any needs. I'm extremely active, day to night at many points and I work well under-pressure in a state of stress or anxiety because of having too much to do I can do both work well under pressure and be active.

Toxicity

I don't appreciate people being toxic; toxicity is one of the most unsatisfactory properties a staff member can have. Even if a player were toxic towards me, I would try and calm him down instead of shouting back at him. I've never been toxic towards anyone since one to two years, and I genuinely apologize for the times I was toxic, I was young and did not understand what was going on. Now, I am the type of person to always be kind towards players/friends.

Screen Sharing

I do not have a lot of knowledge about screen sharing, which means I will try my best to get the SS verified role if i could. I did end up getting SS Verified on a different server but i didn't really use it if im being honest. I do think that I have enough knowledge about how to ss

As I mentioned before, I do spend much time on Minecraft, which means I will be active in-game, TeamSpeak, Discord, and on the forums. Being active is essential as a staff member on the largest HCF server. Activity will also determine if you do fit the staff team at the end of the day together with your knowledge.

Patience

Being patience is one of the most important properties a staff member can have; on the other servers I've staffed on, I realized how vital patience is. Many people come in TeamSpeak, screaming towards staff members because of a situation that happened. I will have patience with the players. On some servers, I see that staff members interrupt players while their talking, which surprises me. That's a bad habit you can have.

Professional

A staff member needs to stay professional in all circumstances whether the player is threatening him or being toxic towards him. Always stay professional, no matter what. Staff members are the face of a network, which means that a staff member can decide whether a player comes back on the server or just try and play on another server.

Helpful

I see myself as a helpful person, most likely because I do it on a daily basis. I like helping out, and having the Staff role would help out with that a lot. Not only In-Game I see myself as helpful also outside the internet I am a helpful person in general, which suits the role of a Staff Member.

Dedication

I am really dedicated. I will always try to improve whenever I get negative results. And I hope the outcome of this application will be positive. I usually keep going even after negative results.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
Please wait 2 weeks until applying again, otherwise, your application is not getting accepted.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.