Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I currently have a Hyper X headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord: SteamMop#7243
Telegram: @SteamMop
Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

ArchCraft [10-20]
I was staff on ArchCraft as a co-owner. I was there for about 13 months, until i resigned due to to personal things that were happening outside of the game. The server itself had a lot of ups and downs just as any normal server does. The server contained HCF, Kitmap, and practice. The server had relatively 20-25 players on good days and around 8 players on bad days. This server taught me not only how to be staff member, but also how to connect to the players and create a better environment for them. I had to learn how to multi-task and take care of the server at all times. Let's just say i have been through it all.

LizardMC[25-30]
lizardMC started out as a skyblock, factions, and prison, but decided to switch over to HCF. This is where my love of being a staff member really began. I was an Admin at the time and I had created close bonds with the players and staff members at the time. I loved being around the players and the players loved being around me.I brought great idea's and made sure i kept the server fresh for the player's so they wouldn't get bored with the common HCF that was going on at the time. I made sure staff were active and that team speak support was quickly assisted. The server did very well on player count and i believe Lizard taught me the most about what a staff member is really like. i resigned after 8 months due to the owner turning toxic and abusing his powers.

FrostyNetwork[5-10]
FrostyNetwork was a big awakening. I was brought to this server by a friend that had known the owner and thought i would be a good fit. As any other staff member I checked the server out and decided to give it a go. After 1 week into being a helper I started to really enjoy the community and the staff members I was working with. This was during the time of finals when I was trying to balance school and sports at the same time. I was still active and on the server, but it wasn't the amount of time the server wanted the staff to be on for. I was demoted and told that If I feel I am ready I can come back. I decided to move on to newer and better things. I still explored and learned new things, but it didn't work out the same as the other servers.

https://gyazo.com/17589801d36ffc8eaef753c4bf8f0e0d

Last edited:

SteamMop

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff because I believe I could benefit both the server and players as a whole. As a current player and an active team speak member I’ve noticed that support room wait times often exceed 15 minutes, reducing this wait time will make SagePvP even more enjoyable for members as their issues will be resolved in a timely manner. Another one of my priorities would be to take care of the growing issue of allying. Coming from a players perspective this has gotten out of hand. Not only allying, but hacking during low staff times. People want to take advantage of other player's and it really agitates me to see player's that are having to put up with them and how they are at such a big disadvantage. Ensuring that everything is fair for the players will not only keep the server alive, but will also attract more players that are tired of the constant hacking and allying. Having these as my priority will not only catch those breaking rules but also make other players happier knowing they actually have a chance in team fights. I love being apart of a staff team in general and want to become part of it to help the people who do not know much about the server. I want to make sure everyone has a smooth experience playing on whether it is speeds, kit map, or practice. I truly want to help out and make SagePvP a non-hacker and non-toxic community. I love helping people out and making sure everyone has an amazing time playing on the SagePvP. I have most qualifications that server owners/staff managers are looking for. I am willing to dedicate my time and experience to ensure that the players expectations are met. Not only and I willing to help out as a staff member, but I also want to build a trust and friendship with the staff team and players so they know I am here for them. I don’t have much knowledge in the screen sharing world, but I am willing to learn. From a player’s perspective waiting in ts is a huge pet peeve and I want to eliminate that and make it one less thing the player’s have to worry about. I have great idea’s and i know what the community is looking for to get away from the same old hcf. It is time to make hcf more enjoyable for the players. So why not give me a chance and let me show what I truly have to off to the staff team and to the player's.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I am very polite and courteous to every person I have ever helped/assisted during my time of being staff. I am the type of person that can do multiple things at the same time. I can be handing more that one situation at a time helping people in Teamspeak and in-game at the same time being as efficient as I can. As I am good at multitasking I will make sure I am not rushing while I am helping people out with a professional fashion. I will always make sure whilst I am multitasking I am overlooking what I am doing so I do the things the right way and not the wrong way. I will make sure I keep up to the high standards and that I put in the best work that I can. You will not be disappointed.

Good Communication Skills:
I am a good communicator especially when I am talking to staff members or to players. I play both football and baseball and I am involved in many extracurricular. Being a good communicator is very important because it's how you get to know people and understand people better, which is a trait all staff members should have.

Accountability:
I am very accountable for all the actions that I take. I know that if I mess up I should not, be mad or angry, but just simply move on and face the punishments. This may seem simple, but it is very important to be aware of and have not only in minecraft, but also in real life.

Loyalty:
This is one of my biggest strengths, because I stay loyal no matter what. I make sure I do my job correctly and to the best of my abilities. I believe sticking to a server and helping them out as much as possible is the best way to go. They will be able to fall back on you and you will be able to fall back on the server. It is especially important to be loyal as a staff member because you have a lot of power and you don't want to abuse that power.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience as stated above in the staff application. I take my job serious and believe everyone should. I have plenty of experience as being a staff member on hcf server and know all of the common commands that are used. Experience is important because it allows you to be efficient and allows you to be a better staff member. I have more experience than most people have and that came with time and dedication to wanting to become a staff member on servers.

Honesty/Integrity:
Becoming staff on the server requires you to be completely honest and I am capable of doing that. I believe that given any situation, I will be more than capable of explaining the situation/story in full detail while telling nothing but the truth. I believe this is very important especially because if you lie about something, you never know the repercussions it can have not only on yourself but on the community as a whole. i believe i will be truthful at all times even if it means losing my ranks as a staff member.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths: Multi-Tasking
Creativity
Patience
Dedication
Honesty

Weaknesses: Self-criticism
Trying to please everyone
Perfectionist

Additional Information:
Thanks for taking the time to review my application!

Last edited:

Gerjah

+1, Im gonna give you this +1 because first time I've heard of you but the application is nice and has some detail and you have a little bit of experience on your hands.

Specy

Neutral

- Exceptional amount of detail
- Lacking Experience

You are applying on a server that reaches over 700 players on SOTW. You haven't been staff on a network over 30 players. I would advise you to get a bit more experience on other servers before coming here.
Good Luck!

guzzle

Honestly a great application, I wish this wasn’t plagiarized. Therefor I am going to have to give a -1, best of luck and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.