Denied Stea1th_Classes [Asia/AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bca06

IGN: Stea1th_classes
Timezone: gmt+9
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, All 3
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, i have worked on erapvp as a developer/mod and also worked on zeyphr-pvp as a developer, i know these are not known servers but still i did my job, my job was to warn/mute peoples that chatted toxicity/racism/Other offensive stuff, and Punish hackers/rule breakers to make a clean community for other players to play on, and i had to check fourms/discord every 30min/1hour to see if anyone needed my support.
Why do you want to become staff?: sage pvp seems like a good server with excellent features and overall is a well-player-based server but the 1 problem i saw was there were not enough au/asia staff, there were users waiting in ts support room for over 6 hours but no staff would move them because noone was on so i thought it would be a good idea to apply and help the players in need that are au :D
Why should we accept you as staff?: i consider my self a very mature/chill guy for my age i dont rage/swear and i never abuse my staff powers/rights to give my self unfair advantage, and considering the fact that sage dose not have that many asia/au staff i think i would be a perfect fit!
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? sadly, no :,(
Additional Information: i cannot talk that much due to a lot of guests at my house, and my mom hates it when i talk when everyone asleep so i would be able to talk here and there but not that much, but that dose not mean i cant get the job done :)

bca06

In my opnion i think its fine but ill look in to see if i need to improve it! thank you for the feedback

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @bca06, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.