Denied StaffMember2ot’s Staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_n

IGN (In-Game Name): StaffMember2ot

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes (Blue snowball)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

VeilHCF:
When VeilHCF was around I was a moderator. As a moderator I would patrol the server looking for various cheaters that were roaming the server. Along side that I would make sure to keep chat clean and have the players be respectful to others. As staff I would engage in the act of checking reports of various bugs and glitches. I would also make players as joyful and happy as they could as if they might have had a rough time on the server or issues in real life.

ValidHCF:
On ValidHCF there wasn't really a big player base but I still enjoyed the concept of helping others with there needs and patrolling the server. I was Helper which gave me limited permissions when it came to bans and Screenshares. I eventually left ValidHCF because of the individual staff being inappropriate in Teamspeak and having me recognized as a low class staff.

GalasticNetwork:
GalasticNetwork was a practice/HCF server. It was very small averaging about 10-35 players each SOTW. I like to keep things as simple with this server as staff were extremely corrupt as they even played HCF themselves. Once they went raidable they would immediately give themselves there DTR back. Once I joined the staff team I was treated very poorly but as they were corrupt they had promoted me all the way up to Administrator. I didn’t think it was fair so I started to complain and was Demoted and BlackListed for no reason.

Other servers that I was staff on:
CavePVP
CloverNetwork (clover.gg)
ColdNetwork
Dm me on discord if proof is 100% needed (SteveN#6270)

Why do you want to become Staff?: I have always wanted to have staff on SagePVP due to the thriving community and decent player base. I love staffing around servers as I really enjoy the feeling of helping others. And I really think that Sage would be the best place to be active on as most players stay on HCF and enjoy there time playing. I think Sage needs additional staff do to there inactivity (I say this as a player) so I would like to help out.

**Respect**
I have great respect for other staff members as they always help out a lot in any situation. I will respect all players as I would like to be respected.

**ScreenSharing**
In my experience of being staff I have learned to use several programs and even default windows programs to find almost any client out there. Which I think would be very useful to the server and as a staff member.

**Experience**
In my opinion I have a very decent amount of staff experience and I think I can use my time and experience to help the server in many ways such as catching cheaters, going through reports, reporting glitches, etc...

**Honesty**
If you really get to know me you will learn that I am a very honest person that wouldn’t lie to you even in the slightest way.

**Professionality**
I will always be professional in any situation regarding hackers, chat toxicity etc... I would also say my experience has taught me to always be professional to have other players have the feeling staff are there to assist you.

Record:
I have the ability to record whenever I would like to, which gives me the opportunity to provide proof of various things.

Reliability:
If you need a certain task done for me to do or anything else you can count on me to do the job and get the task done thoroughly done with effort.

Patients: I will take as much time as I need to have something done. I will wait countless hours for something waiting to happen and someone needing staff assistance.

Why should we accept you as a staff member?:

When I was a little younger my two main goals to achieve
we're becoming a decent successful YouTuber. One of
my dreams were complete now I emerged as a new
person having different thoughts of what I should
achieve next and my number one excitement would be
becoming staff on Sage. I feel that Sage is the best fit
and most reliable server to play and help on. Although
don't have as much experience as most staff I still
consider myself lucky enough to even be able to know
the little information I stated.

I have always had a feeling that Sage would be not only
good to be active on but fun due to me knowing a few
staff members that are very nice and help players as
much as they can even if they are in a bad situation. They try to work with everyone on thesurroundings which I promote dearly.

There isn't much else to say about how I feel aboutwanting to be staff. In conclusion, I really hope there is achance for me to help out Sage.

And finally I would just have a great experience knowing that the Owners are responsible with what they do which is good.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Additional Information: My real name is Steven, I was born November 25th 2004 and I code for fun :) ( Also the proof is all I have atm but you can ask SimplyTrash Or SheepKiller for Cave, my old google docs acc had Caves staff guide and most of the others)

Attachments

• DF84F4AA-E21E-4703-BB27-88133823625A.png
    DF84F4AA-E21E-4703-BB27-88133823625A.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Steve_n

Please let me know what to change/ improve! And let me know if there are ANY spelling mistakes that I missed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.