Denied Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci_Tate

1. Mature While staffing I have always been professional with or without staff monitoring me, I have the skills to handle most situations on any server I would like to have a laugh every now and then with other staff members but when I'm helping other staff members, I'm always on my A game Trust I can always be trusted as a staff member with or without higher up staff I may make mistakes here and there but that's why I will learn from my mistakes Biased I am not a different person based on other people I punish people the way they should pe punish I treat others the way I want to be treated Responsible I am very Responsible I understand that it is one of the most important things to staffing I were to be told to do something even if it not something I'm not good at, or I do not like doing I will try my best to have it done on time Experience I have very good knowledge when it comes to staffing, I can efficiently work with other staff members to get to job done I have experience with some of the Trial-Mod commands such as /mute /slowchat /clearchat, I overall have 3 weeks of staffing experience and I am currently working my way up from smaller to bigger HCF Servers and wanting to learn more as I go If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I had to rate my honesty, I would give myself a 10 if we're talking about being staff on a Minecraft server. Not everyone is a 10 but when it comes to something that I am willing to work hard for and could become more and more with the server, I am willing to be 100% honest and dedicated to the server so I can possibly become a head-staff one

2. [22:00]
    Do you have any previous staff experience? Kio- T-Mod -(The Owners didn’t want to continue it) LushPvP-Head Admin-(Resigned because I wanted a break from staffing) HazelMC - T-Mod -(Resigned because I'm English and was on Spanish server) Why would you like to become a staff member? Over the years of staffing on these communities that have small other small communities, I've finally decided that I wanted something more, something with more opportunities to help others and overall expand upon the experience on SagePvP. I believe that I can bring a lot to the staff team such as paramount experience towards dealing with players and other fellow staff on the team. I hold myself as to be an easy-going and outright friendly person to talk to and connect with. I want to be staff on SagePvP so I can expand upon the skills I have and come out more experience with larger networks. I'm very honest and if I make mistakes, I accept it and take the consequences. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff member asks me a question, I'll tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is making the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so many people complain about this, and I want to stop the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.