Denied Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwlb

IGN (In-Game Name): Sxrry
Region (EU/NA/Other): Asian
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, I have no time whatsoever to do that fiddle diddle activity.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I will carry this server as every other staff is absolute fucking shit.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Not at all I will abuse my powers and kill people
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I lie a lot and nobody loves me in my family
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) All of them
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Of course, I main kit map and play the game all day because I have nothing else to do with my life because I have no friends.
What is your telegram @?: telegram
Additional Information?: I require to be paid at least 500$ an hour.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Sxrry
Region (EU/NA/Other): Asian
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, I have no time whatsoever to do that fiddle diddle activity.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I will carry this server as every other staff is absolute fucking shit.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Not at all I will abuse my powers and kill people
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I lie a lot and nobody loves me in my family
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) All of them
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Of course, I main kit map and play the game all day because I have nothing else to do with my life because I have no friends.
What is your telegram @?: telegram
Additional Information?: I require to be paid at least 500$ an hour.
+1 great app!

Status
Not open for further replies.