Staff playing.

PAPIFELIX

PapiFelix, you can deny this as much as you want, but you're complaining because we're you're competition. If we were some irrelevant faction with like 10 points, you wouldn't be complaining because it wouldn't affect you at all. Like Sonnix said, staff aren't allowed to benefit themselves or their factions. If they do and are caught, they could easily be demoted.

Personally, I don't see why it's a problem because the point of a staff member is to benefit the server and them playing a little but on another account isn't doing any harm. Most staff members have more time on their mains than their alts so them playing isn't preventing them from doing their job. As for your point in how it takes away from the server, I don't see how that makes any sense at all. The rewards in our faction aren't given to the staff members, but instead the players that helped either get f top or win eotw. It's still going to the player community. And hell, even if it went to a staff member, what would that matter? They would have played and earned it just like you would have.

Here's now I see it:

When a staff member is on their main account, they're a staff member. When they're on an alt account, they're a player.
heres the problem, first of all you say that they only play a little bit when their on alts. Dude, Wimpus has like 13 hours playtime. He plays more on his alt then he does staffing. And ontop of that Wimpus is toxic asf when hes playing on his alt hes always saying shit like "Hoodrats be crying now" or "you guys couldnt chase a diamond 500 blocks with 3 kits" like he obviously hates us meaning hes gonna be a lot more sided against us when hes staffing.

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
His playtimes are about 50 50 if you actually bothered to check and saying "you can't chase" isn't something I'd consider "toxic asf".

V

Varsityz

heres the problem, first of all you say that they only play a little bit when their on alts. Dude, Wimpus has like 13 hours playtime. He plays more on his alt then he does staffing. And ontop of that Wimpus is toxic asf when hes playing on his alt hes always saying shit like "Hoodrats be crying now" or "you guys couldnt chase a diamond 500 blocks with 3 kits" like he obviously hates us meaning hes gonna be a lot more sided against us when hes staffing.
Its funny you are calling people toxic now

To end this whole thread, Felix ignored the main thing that aust said.
We are competition, and hoodrats just need to learn that they arent the best Sage players even though they spent their whole life grinding to win f top 1. Sorry but thats how it is.

feelinglazy

+1 i agree with this topic, however if they aren't on the Main account they have staff on then it should be fine. no extra perks.

PAPIFELIX

Its funny you are calling people toxic now

To end this whole thread, Felix ignored the main thing that aust said.
We are competition, and hoodrats just need to learn that they arent the best Sage players even though they spent their whole life grinding to win f top 1. Sorry but thats how it is.
did u not see the part where I said I was planning on make this post whether u guys got f top or not

PAPIFELIX

PapiFelix, you can deny this as much as you want, but you're complaining because we're your competition. If we were some irrelevant faction with like 10 points, you wouldn't be complaining because it wouldn't affect you at all. Like Sonnix said, staff aren't allowed to benefit themselves or their factions. If they do and are caught, they could easily be demoted.

Personally, I don't see why it's a problem because the point of a staff member is to benefit the server and them playing a little but on another account isn't doing any harm. Most staff members have more time on their mains than their alts so them playing isn't preventing them from doing their job. As for your point in how it takes away from the server, I don't see how that makes any sense at all. The rewards in our faction aren't given to the staff members, but instead the players that helped either get f top or win eotw. It's still going to the player community. And hell, even if it went to a staff member, what would that matter? They would have played and earned it just like you would have.

Here's now I see it:

When a staff member is on their main account, they're a staff member. When they're on an alt account, they're a player.
dude im complaining because everyone on the server agrees here except for u and your faction, you guys recently got rolled back for "insiding" yet Smellyboys killed u fairly. Then they went ts to ask for the proof of Rawr somehow getting insided and Twqntys claimed to not have the proof anymore. I then decided to ask Bloodgangvarsity who "insided" you guys and his respone was "thats personal" Everything just adds up. Staff are so sided with your faction its just stupid.

Vrol

+1

YourALesbian

I personally think Its not fair that staff are allowed to play. And on top of that they are allowed to go for f top. As a staff member I really don't see why you would need f top, its only taking from the players since It wouldn't benefit you in any way. For example Rawr is a known faction and they have Wimpus, Chaibo, and I think sonnix in their faction. I've noticed that every time they have a problem they always get it fixed immediately. Since they have staff on their side at all times. Another problem is them going to koths or conquest, like I said I don't see why they would need to get f top, and going to conquest/koths is pointless since its only taking from other players.

if you agree or disagree please reply.
+1 staff abuse

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
Imagine having all your friends +1 this thread xd

Anyways, it's kinda funny how 3 of the comments on here are brand new accounts made today and their only messages on this forums are a +1 on here after you got smellyboys to @ everyone in that discord.

Cozyyy

Staff Members are not allowed to play HCF on their main account that they have staff on.
They are allowed to play on an alt if they want to play HCF.