Denied Staff apply

Crq

IGN (In-Game Name): Crq

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i do, PvPGym - Senior mod (half potpvp half uhcf server ), PvPTemple Trial ( Practice server ), UHChub Admin, and alot of random hcf servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Cus i wanna help out people on server and i wanna deal with cleaners that clean citadel and cathedral every time so sage does not lose players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help them anything because im always online. I would spectate every citadel so people don't get cleaned in general.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my self solid 8 because i know alot more thing then alot of staff right now i also have alot of experience then other people that apply. Also i would be online every day of the week.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) There is no one,vaht could vouch me but i don't think he is staff anymore.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, i can be online more then 12 hours per week.

What is your telegram @?: @smrscem

Additional Information?: So first my discord is adi#1000 if thats needed, i would like to be accepted as a staff to try to fix the server with the cleaners and other problems that it has. Have a nice day and thanks.

Last edited:

OfficialWeed

+1 , used to be a good staff before, a very friendly guy. Hes always online. But maybe add some more detail to the app. Good Luck

v0ll

IGN (In-Game Name): Crq

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i do, PvPGym - Senior mod (half potpvp half uhcf server ), PvPTemple Trial ( Practice server ), UHChub Admin, and alot of random hcf servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Cus i wanna help out people on server and i wanna deal with cleaners that clean citadel and cathedral every time so sage does not lose players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help them anything because im always online. I would spectate every citadel so people don't get cleaned in general.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my self solid 8 because i know alot more thing then alot of staff right now i also have alot of experience then other people that apply. Also i would be online every day of the week.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) There is no one,vaht could vouch me but i don't think he is staff anymore.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, i can be online more then 12 hours per week.

What is your telegram @?: @smrscem

Additional Information?: So first my discord is adi#1000 if thats needed, i would like to be accepted as a staff to try to fix the server with the cleaners and other problems that it has. Have a nice day and thanks.
+ vouch he was putting effort at UHChub and PvPTemple

Pizza

Neutral
- Nothing really makes this application stand out, it’s kinda bland.
+ Add more details and show proof of staffing
+ Change the text colour, so it’s more readable, atm it’s just one long chunk of information

D

Deployable

application does not meet the minimum of 400 words.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.