Denied Staff apply WahedStoot (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahestoot

HalloMaik

Sunday at 3:47 PM

Preface:
This is my 2nd application due to my last one being denied for in my opinion a weird reason, namely: Lack of experience because I haven’t been staff in quite some time (6 months). In this application, I will explain to you why I haven’t staffed in a while and how long I’ve already been trying to get back into it. I hope you leave your honest opinion and not judge me by the way u think u know me. (It has been 2 weeks since I last applied)

IGN:
My in game name is HalloMaik.
https://namemc.com/profile/HalloMaik.1

I am currently 16 years old and my birthday is on August 21st.

Timezone:
Central European Time (6 hours ahead of EST)

I live in Belgium which means I can speak fluent Dutch. I can also speak fluent English and a little bit of German / French.
I am also a Dutch Translator on the server.

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I do. At the moment I use a trust microphone but I'm planning on buying a new and better one in the future.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
I have all three of these devices on my computer and phone, except for Teamspeak, I only have Teamspeak on my computer.
My discord tag is: HalloMaik #8977
My Telegram is: https://t.me/HalloMaik (Don't message me for no reason)

Do you have any previous HCF experiences?
I have been staff on 2 different HCF servers and 1 non-HCF server.

play.dusdavidgames.nl
(Daily player base of 500 players)
This is a Dutch server with quite a lot of different game modes on it. For example, HCF, Skyblock, Creative etc... I'm pretty sure HCF is not a thing anymore on that server but I can guarantee to you that it was. (If you really want to you can look it up). After 2 months of putting in a lot of effort and time into the server, I finally got promoted to Moderator. Even though the community did not quite like me as a person because I was very strict at doing my job as good as possible. A couple of weeks later I decided to resign because the staff team had turned their back against me. I guess they didn't really want me to get promoted. I know this has been quite a long time ago but I don't think that should affect it. I've changed quite a lot since that. That means I won't resign for a stupid reason like that anymore but I will talk about it with the people who "turned their back" against me.

hcfactions.club
(Daily player base of 50-60 players)
This was a server made by a friend of mine, I didn't have to apply or anything but I got the rank straight away. This is the 2nd HCF server I talked about before. He helped me grow in the staffing department. Because of him, I do know a lot of commands and I know this will also be in the staff guide but I just wanted to address it. (I don't have contact with the owner anymore.) I also resigned because he was acting quite childish towards me and other staff members and it was not enjoyable to be a staff member on there.

powercraft.me
(Daily player base of 100-200 players)
This was the first server I applied on. I mainly played OP Factions on that server but it could always variate. It also had game modes like SoupPvP, Prison, Grand Theft Auto and much more. I sadly got demoted because the server shut down due to financial problems, the owner never gave a lot of information away about the shutdown but that's the only reason he gave me. I did enjoy staffing on this server and if it never shut down, I think I would've been staff on there for at least another year. The faction’s community back then was honestly the best community I've ever been in. The server came back up after a year but sadly I wasn't able to get back the rank I had. It shut down again half a year after it came back.

The reason I haven’t staffed in a while is that I got bored of it. I’ve been trying to get back into staffing for a couple months already. My first application was on December 3rd on Faithful.

I cannot provide any proof of my past experiences because I got a new computer around 4 months ago.

Why do you want to become staff?
Personally, I enjoy playing SagePvP and Minecraft in general. Other than that, I like the community, even though it is a bit toxic. I have been playing SagePvP for around 2 and a half months now and at first, I played it to just play with friends but now I genuinely enjoy playing the server. That’s also why I have put a lot of time into the server already. I would say that I’m pretty active, but it does depend on school. On weekdays, I can be on around 5 hours per day and on weekends, I will be able to play for around 10 hours per day. I used to play for the f top prizes and EOTW prizes but now I play because I genuinely enjoy playing Sage. I am also willing to put a lot of time into the server. I am at the moment top rank and have the 2019 gkit as well. I also think that the staff at the moment is quite inactive. Earlier this week I had to wait half an hour to get refunded because I died unlegitly. In my opinion, that’s way too long for a server that is that popular like Sage and I would like to change that. I also want to prove to everyone that I’m not biased in any way and that I will be a good staff member. I’m also friendly with other staff members, at least, that’s what I think. Staff members that have screenshared me before, couldn’t find anything (because I don’t use anything) and always said: ‘I knew you weren’t using anything wrong but I just wanted to know it for sure.’ Like I’ve said in the ‘Past experiences’ topic I do know quite a lot of commands. For example: /mute name, /unmute, /warn reason, /unwarn, /setdtr (dtr), etcetera. I applied on Faithful before and got set to pending, I sadly got denied in the interview but waited for around a month to apply on another server, in this case on Sage. Please do not call me out for server hopping because I’ve waited quite some time. Another reason I would like to become staff is because I’m very active on the forums. I currently have the most messages on the forums and I visit the forums around 10 times a day.

11Blocking

HalloMaik

Sunday at 3:47 PM

Preface:
This is my 2nd application due to my last one being denied for in my opinion a weird reason, namely: Lack of experience because I haven’t been staff in quite some time (6 months). In this application, I will explain to you why I haven’t staffed in a while and how long I’ve already been trying to get back into it. I hope you leave your honest opinion and not judge me by the way u think u know me. (It has been 2 weeks since I last applied)

IGN:
My in game name is HalloMaik.
https://namemc.com/profile/HalloMaik.1

I am currently 16 years old and my birthday is on August 21st.

Timezone:
Central European Time (6 hours ahead of EST)

I live in Belgium which means I can speak fluent Dutch. I can also speak fluent English and a little bit of German / French.
I am also a Dutch Translator on the server.

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I do. At the moment I use a trust microphone but I'm planning on buying a new and better one in the future.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
I have all three of these devices on my computer and phone, except for Teamspeak, I only have Teamspeak on my computer.
My discord tag is: HalloMaik #8977
My Telegram is: https://t.me/HalloMaik (Don't message me for no reason)

Do you have any previous HCF experiences?
I have been staff on 2 different HCF servers and 1 non-HCF server.

play.dusdavidgames.nl
(Daily player base of 500 players)
This is a Dutch server with quite a lot of different game modes on it. For example, HCF, Skyblock, Creative etc... I'm pretty sure HCF is not a thing anymore on that server but I can guarantee to you that it was. (If you really want to you can look it up). After 2 months of putting in a lot of effort and time into the server, I finally got promoted to Moderator. Even though the community did not quite like me as a person because I was very strict at doing my job as good as possible. A couple of weeks later I decided to resign because the staff team had turned their back against me. I guess they didn't really want me to get promoted. I know this has been quite a long time ago but I don't think that should affect it. I've changed quite a lot since that. That means I won't resign for a stupid reason like that anymore but I will talk about it with the people who "turned their back" against me.

hcfactions.club
(Daily player base of 50-60 players)
This was a server made by a friend of mine, I didn't have to apply or anything but I got the rank straight away. This is the 2nd HCF server I talked about before. He helped me grow in the staffing department. Because of him, I do know a lot of commands and I know this will also be in the staff guide but I just wanted to address it. (I don't have contact with the owner anymore.) I also resigned because he was acting quite childish towards me and other staff members and it was not enjoyable to be a staff member on there.

powercraft.me
(Daily player base of 100-200 players)
This was the first server I applied on. I mainly played OP Factions on that server but it could always variate. It also had game modes like SoupPvP, Prison, Grand Theft Auto and much more. I sadly got demoted because the server shut down due to financial problems, the owner never gave a lot of information away about the shutdown but that's the only reason he gave me. I did enjoy staffing on this server and if it never shut down, I think I would've been staff on there for at least another year. The faction’s community back then was honestly the best community I've ever been in. The server came back up after a year but sadly I wasn't able to get back the rank I had. It shut down again half a year after it came back.

The reason I haven’t staffed in a while is that I got bored of it. I’ve been trying to get back into staffing for a couple months already. My first application was on December 3rd on Faithful.

I cannot provide any proof of my past experiences because I got a new computer around 4 months ago.

Why do you want to become staff?
Personally, I enjoy playing SagePvP and Minecraft in general. Other than that, I like the community, even though it is a bit toxic. I have been playing SagePvP for around 2 and a half months now and at first, I played it to just play with friends but now I genuinely enjoy playing the server. That’s also why I have put a lot of time into the server already. I would say that I’m pretty active, but it does depend on school. On weekdays, I can be on around 5 hours per day and on weekends, I will be able to play for around 10 hours per day. I used to play for the f top prizes and EOTW prizes but now I play because I genuinely enjoy playing Sage. I am also willing to put a lot of time into the server. I am at the moment top rank and have the 2019 gkit as well. I also think that the staff at the moment is quite inactive. Earlier this week I had to wait half an hour to get refunded because I died unlegitly. In my opinion, that’s way too long for a server that is that popular like Sage and I would like to change that. I also want to prove to everyone that I’m not biased in any way and that I will be a good staff member. I’m also friendly with other staff members, at least, that’s what I think. Staff members that have screenshared me before, couldn’t find anything (because I don’t use anything) and always said: ‘I knew you weren’t using anything wrong but I just wanted to know it for sure.’ Like I’ve said in the ‘Past experiences’ topic I do know quite a lot of commands. For example: /mute name, /unmute, /warn reason, /unwarn, /setdtr (dtr), etcetera. I applied on Faithful before and got set to pending, I sadly got denied in the interview but waited for around a month to apply on another server, in this case on Sage. Please do not call me out for server hopping because I’ve waited quite some time. Another reason I would like to become staff is because I’m very active on the forums. I currently have the most messages on the forums and I visit the forums around 10 times a day.
You just plagarized from HalloMaik lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.