IGN (In Game Name):
VapeAccount

Timezone:
UTC +2 CEST

Belgium

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have Discord and teamspeak, but i can download Telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, on play.supremegames.net (peak 200 players) (proof https://gyazo.com/dca90e0d3772ec09ef5e0eac647e0946)

On play.aapieswereld.nl (peak 300 player) (Owned by a youtuber) (Proof: Forum got deleted i dont have proof of this)

and on some small dutch & english servers.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I feel that I would be a good and capable staff member for the SagePvP staff team. I have been playing SagePvP for a few months, which is why I feel that I have enough experience to apply today. SagePvP has really been the only server I have dedicated a lot of my time to, and I plan to keep it that way. A lot of players know and respect me, including current staff members, and I have no bad record of punishments. I also feel that, because I am Dutch, there are not many staff members on during my day to properly moderate the server and help out players, which is another reason why I am applying.
I have a lot of time on my hands, as I don't tend to do anything after school days because I do not work, and often. I want to put my time to good use when I play SagePvP, as not many staff members are usually as active as expected, and many players and their actions go unpunished or unnoticed because of that.
I believe I have the skills that are necessary when it comes to being a staff member, such as being observant and diligent. I have respect for everyone and their opinions, and I always take responsibility of my actions or wrongdoings.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think you should accept me as a staff member because I know almost every little rule about SagePvP. I have been playing SagePvP for a while. I also think SagePvP is one of the best (if not the best) HCF server right now. Even though I’m Dutch, I can speak fluent English and Dutch (And a little bit of German/French) And that is why I’m also a Dutch translator. I believe that you should accept me because I’m a mature person and take things seriously while still trying to not take it to serious / have fun. I do not tolerate any way of racism, cyberbullying or threatening. I can also do my “job” correctly and with not much contradiction. I’m also open to learning new things like commands and just expand my knowledge. Obviously, I want to help the other staff members by banning hackers/cheaters and muting toxic people. Even when I'm not a staff member, I still try to help people who need help like commands and other small things. When it comes to screen sharing. I want to make the community grow again and especially SagePvP's community. I want to be accepted because I feel I can have a positive effect on the player base by making the SagePvP's Networks player base excel in more players and getting the true attention it deserves.

Respect: Being respectful towards a player is highly recommended on many servers. Even if a player is being extremely toxic towards you or other players you still must handle him with respect.

Patience: Being patient for a player to reply or anything is very important. It will make the community respect you and that’s obviously important. I am also a very patient person myself.

Responsibility: Being responsible for the actions I take or things I say is important to me. I need to be responsible for being given this “job” and do as I have been told. I am most of the time responsible for what I say or what I do. (Not if I am joking around with friends.)

Experience: I have a decent amount of experience with staffing on other servers that had a decent player base. Moving on to Faithful will only expand my knowledge even more. I have only been staff on 1 Hardcore Factions server that was not that popular and one that was popular.

Active: I think being active is very important when you want to become a helper. I am on at least 45 hours per week and it could be more.

Forums, Teamspeak, Discord, In-game: I always want to stay up-2-date with the newest features on Supremegames, I also want to help as many people as possible. That’s why I think being active is very important throughout your career as a staff member.

Fairness: I’m fair with everyone. I accept everyone as equal and I never judge people. If two people need help but one has a higher rank than the other, I’ll help the guy who asked first or who has been waiting for the longest.

Humour : Humour is a great thing a person can have, I feel this is also linked with maturity because I know when to make a funny comment and when not to, I know for a fact I have developed this aspect over time and now know when it’s the good time to either not say anything or say something.

Recording: I can record evidence so I don’t get called as an abuser or a biased staff member. I use OBS or Nvidia to record my actions.

Communication: My communication skills are good as I am very calm and respectful towards players in TeamSpeak or in game. I do own a microphone, therefore, I can communicate with players even better.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, i dont think so.
Additional Information: -

Last edited:

Yuzukhi

+1

- Good use of detail.
- You seem mature, which for 15 year old's nowadays is a very rare occurance.
- You have stated you have alot of free time and willing to devote it to SagePvP, nice!

However,
- Try formatting your application a bit better, use some colour!

Overall, good application on my end. Best of luck to you dude!

~Kwengface.

VapeAccount

+1

- Good use of detail.
- You seem mature, which for 15 year old's nowadays is a very rare occurance.
- You have stated you have alot of free time and willing to devote it to SagePvP, nice!

However,
- Try formatting your application a bit better, use some colour!

Overall, good application on my end. Best of luck to you dude!

~Kwengface.
Thanks <3

sorrygtg

Established member
IGN (In Game Name):
VapeAccount

Timezone:
UTC +2 CEST

Belgium

Yes

Yes, on play.supremegames.net (peak 200 players) (proof https://gyazo.com/dca90e0d3772ec09ef5e0eac647e0946)

On play.aapieswereld.nl (peak 300 player) (Owned by a youtuber) (Proof: Forum got deleted i dont have proof of this)

I feel that I would be a good and capable staff member for the SagePvP staff team. I have been playing SagePvP for a few months, which is why I feel that I have enough experience to apply today. SagePvP has really been the only server I have dedicated a lot of my time to, and I plan to keep it that way. A lot of players know and respect me, including current staff members, and I have no bad record of punishments. I also feel that, because I am Dutch, there are not many staff members on during my day to properly moderate the server and help out players, which is another reason why I am applying.
I have a lot of time on my hands, as I don't tend to do anything after school days because I do not work, and often. I want to put my time to good use when I play SagePvP, as not many staff members are usually as active as expected, and many players and their actions go unpunished or unnoticed because of that.
I believe I have the skills that are necessary when it comes to being a staff member, such as being observant and diligent. I have respect for everyone and their opinions, and I always take responsibility of my actions or wrongdoings.

I think you should accept me as a staff member because I know almost every little rule about SagePvP. I have been playing SagePvP for a while. I also think SagePvP is one of the best (if not the best) HCF server right now. Even though I’m Dutch, I can speak fluent English and Dutch (And a little bit of German/French) And that is why I’m also a Dutch translator. I believe that you should accept me because I’m a mature person and take things seriously while still trying to not take it to serious / have fun. I do not tolerate any way of racism, cyberbullying or threatening. I can also do my “job” correctly and with not much contradiction. I’m also open to learning new things like commands and just expand my knowledge. Obviously, I want to help the other staff members by banning hackers/cheaters and muting toxic people. Even when I'm not a staff member, I still try to help people who need help like commands and other small things. When it comes to screen sharing. I want to make the community grow again and especially SagePvP's community. I want to be accepted because I feel I can have a positive effect on the player base by making the SagePvP's Networks player base excel in more players and getting the true attention it deserves.

Respect: Being respectful towards a player is highly recommended on many servers. Even if a player is being extremely toxic towards you or other players you still must handle him with respect.

Patience: Being patient for a player to reply or anything is very important. It will make the community respect you and that’s obviously important. I am also a very patient person myself.

Responsibility: Being responsible for the actions I take or things I say is important to me. I need to be responsible for being given this “job” and do as I have been told. I am most of the time responsible for what I say or what I do. (Not if I am joking around with friends.)

Experience: I have a decent amount of experience with staffing on other servers that had a decent player base. Moving on to Faithful will only expand my knowledge even more. I have only been staff on 1 Hardcore Factions server that was not that popular and one that was popular.

Active: I think being active is very important when you want to become a helper. I am on at least 45 hours per week and it could be more.

Forums, Teamspeak, Discord, In-game: I always want to stay up-2-date with the newest features on Supremegames, I also want to help as many people as possible. That’s why I think being active is very important throughout your career as a staff member.

Fairness: I’m fair with everyone. I accept everyone as equal and I never judge people. If two people need help but one has a higher rank than the other, I’ll help the guy who asked first or who has been waiting for the longest.

Humour : Humour is a great thing a person can have, I feel this is also linked with maturity because I know when to make a funny comment and when not to, I know for a fact I have developed this aspect over time and now know when it’s the good time to either not say anything or say something.

Recording: I can record evidence so I don’t get called as an abuser or a biased staff member. I use OBS or Nvidia to record my actions.

Communication: My communication skills are good as I am very calm and respectful towards players in TeamSpeak or in game. I do own a microphone, therefore, I can communicate with players even better.

supremegames never got 200 players

DeportedMemes

Known member
+1
- Decent Detail
- Seems Mature
- No color scheme
- Shows proof
- Experienced
- Seems chill

Good luck,
DeportedMemes

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name):
VapeAccount

Timezone:
UTC +2 CEST

Belgium

Yes

+1
· A lot amount of details
· Good colours
· Seems mature
Hope thst your gonna get accepted!

Kuttans

[+1]

Pro(s):
  • Decent application throughout
  • Decent previous moderating experience
Con(s):
  • Lack of detail (in areas such as "Why do you want to become Staff?")

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,

- Philip / Kuttans

Status
Not open for further replies.