Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopotts

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): NoPotts
Timezone: EU
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
AlphaHCF: (Owner) We Stopped Didn’t have motivation
Aqua HCF: TMod (They Stopped) I was Tmod For 1 month I was really active in ts O helped as much ppl as I could But The server came to an end I forget what reason

Why would you like to become a staffmember?:
I would Become A Staff Member on SagePvP Coz I wanna Bring over My Experience To the server. I have A lot of respect To the other staffs On the Server
I give a lot of chances To players If they want to admit to cheating Or something else. I think I can fit perfectly in the staff Team with the skill and the Teamwork I have. SagePvP Is a really good Server With A Good perfect Player amount. There is a lot of potential At the server. I can see it As a replace for Other servers Like viper... Faithfull.... Both of them dying.
I really wanna be a Staff Coz I’m really active I’m helpful I’m really Positive I see things From 2 Sides. Example: A guys Comes in Teamspeak: With A really bad Mic I’ll just say: Hey buddy I can’t really hear You there is a little place where you can type to me in ts So I can read everything you need and Not just straight away kick him and Be toxic to him.
If I caught a Obvious cheater I’ll record it. Temp ban Him. And let staff Check the records and they wil make there choice
If I caught A not obvious cheater. I’ll ss him bring him into Teamspeak I’ll give him a chance To admit. Thankyou

Languages: English Dutch.
Discord: NoPotts#8543
Telegram: Trypottinq

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would Be really Helpful respective I would understand How he feels I’f I couldn’t Help the person Coz he Doesn't not enough proof I would Tell him exactly Why I couldn’t help him
If they react toxic I would understand that and don’t react on his aggressive Talking.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes staffmods

Other information ?
Activity
Monday- Friday 6-5 Hours
Weekends 8-10 Hours

wpo

Veteran Member
Usage of slang in the application, try to stay as formal as possible.
Bias, +1'ed his friend's application whilst it clearly wasn't enough to get +1.
Lacking detail in extreme measures.
Weird use of capitalization & forgetting a lot of punctuation.

Good luck nonetheless!

Nopotts

Usage of slang in the application, try to stay as formal as possible.​

Bias, +1'ed his friend's application whilst it clearly wasn't enough to get +1.​

Lacking detail in extreme measures.​

Weird use of capitalization & forgetting a lot of punctuation.​

Good luck nonetheless!​

It’s not my freinds application what u on about ?

wpo

Veteran Member
It’s not my freinds application what u on about ?
That's a pretty big coincidence then.
You joined at 7:34 pm yesterday and the other guy who's apparently not your friend joined at 7:38 pm
You're both from the Netherlands.
Anyways, it's still a -1

Good luck nonetheless!
Regards, wpo​

wpo

Veteran Member
So coz he is Netherlands and I’m Netherlands that means we’re friends right ?
Anyways.
No it doesn’t, it’s just an extremely big coincidence that you both joined in a timespan of 4 minutes. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.