Denied Staff apply Bladgras_YT EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladgras

IGN: BladGras_YT
Timezone: EST +1
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes (a bit quiet)
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have everything
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I helped out on a Kit PvP server and am Admin on a private server soon to be released
Why do you want to become staff?: I like helping out others when the game is unfair to some people.
Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me because I know multiple languages so I could speak to a variety of people on your server and because I am very active.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No, I'm not aware of anyone that could vouch for me I don't know them well.
Additional Information: I like helping people on things and since I am very active I feel like I can help people on the server I'm most active on.

Encircle

Established member

Not even worth my time to explain why this is bad.

Advice:

Check out other applicants applications but make sure not to copy what they have or your application will be terminated.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Bladgras, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.