Denied Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesko

IGN: c0rkscrew2
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Do you own a quality microphone?:I have a quality microphone that is "Edifier" and I can speak two languages!
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:I have Discord who is c0rkscrew2 # 4479 I have and TeamSpeak got a telegram (Stimpay7895)!
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:I have been playing HCF for two or more years I have a lot of experience as a staff because I was Admin on the biggest Bulgarian server!
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to help you with the server because I have noticed that there are not very serious staff! I have a lot of experience as a staff and I'm a regular!
Why should we accept you as staff?:Because I want to be from your staff because the server is very nice and I want to show you that you will be pleased with me you will not be wrong!
Additional Information:At 14 am in Bulgaria I have been playing computer games for 5 years and my first game I played on a computer was Minecraft. I know two languages (English, English) I can speak them perfectly and I can build uniquely I can get SS with SearhEverything and with other programs I understand from TeamSpeak and Discord I can help with lots but lots of things I hope to accept because already for You do not accept me 10 times.

Confunction

I’m giving you this rating just solely on he fact that you do not meet the age requirement. You must be 15 years or older to apply for staff.
-Confunction

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
Lack of detail

young,
Read pending applications for an idea of how much detail is needed to become a staff member.
Best of luck with your application,
EloUp

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Vesko, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.