Denied Staff applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): GetTappedKid

↬ Age:17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: i was also staff on a server called demonicpvp a big faction /kitpvp server 400-500 daily players I was also Staff on CelestrialPvP had about 200-300 players daily but the server died out also the owner became very mean and the other staff was very rude they made me quit Coralmc server that has more than 700 players online every day. It's got lots of game modes. I resigned for lots of reasons, because of the low activity of the staff management and the toxicity of some staff members, their promotion system is really slow for 2 months I was just a Helper that couldn't ban for longer than 3 days, and the main reason because. I was mod when I resigned. HerosPvP EU server that in 2020 was really popular, the server was only Factions and FFACombo. I got false demoted because of a staff member that didn't want me on the staff team. She got me demoted because she was the girlfriend of the manager. I don't have the proofs because the thing is really old and I changed my PC. I was a supporter of HerosPvP. ArenaCraft It's an Italian server that closed, a lot of players played it more than 300 players every day. The server was full of game modes. I resigned 5 days before it closes, I resigned because I got tired of the community of that server and for the low staff activity. I don't have the proof because it's really old. I was a helper on ArenaCraft. NexusCraft It's an Italian server that has more than 300 players online. The server was specially Bedwars, Vanilla, and Factions. I resigned because I didn't like the server it wasn't for me and I didn't like their system of bans/promotes. The bans were really slow because a helper couldn't ban and the promotes were slow too in 1 month I got only to Helper. I was a helper on NexusCraft. AquariusMC This server is an US kitpvp server, it has an average of 50 players. I resigned because I didn't like the server and the staff managers were really rude. I was a Mod on AquariusMC. I was Also A Helper on ColdPvP Last month got false Demoted because a staff hated me and the manger was on his side I’m also a Backend dev I config a lot and do a lot of suggestions fixing bugs and helping out

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've heard about SagePvp through a friend who advised me to play years ago on practice with him. The gameplay was amazing and cool, I had fun playing on the practice, hcf with my friends .SagePvp community is better than the others and I loved the server since I have joined. I would like to become a SagePvp staff member because I want to improve my skills as a staff member. I would like to help the players as the staff team did with me when I needed help and I want to do the same as a staff member. Since I consider that SagePvp is one of the best networks and I want to help the server punishing all the rule-breakers. another reason for joining the SagePvp staff team, improving my staff experience I want to give the players a good game experience, the honest part of the community needs it. I could help the different language players. I would like to guarantee a good gaming experience for every player on the server and be sure that they are having a good time on it. I think that becoming a staff member at SagePvp is an opportunity to improve my knowledge about hcf I imagine that being a SagePvp staff member is a unique experience. I hope that this staff application could be considered as a good one since I would really love to help players who need support in the network. I have good screenshare experience, I could teach how to screenshare and be natural in it then more staff members could do screenshares. When I became a staff member by the time I became more mature, responsible, and confident. If I will get accepted into the staff team I would dedicate lots of time and effort to the community and the network. I will be online on discord, In the network, and the forum. I enjoy helping players no matter what the circumstance is, I have always been someone who is involved with the community.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I'm a very intelligent person i take my staff role serious il make sure the server has no hackers/rule brakers on it as long as im online I'm also a backend dev i master in config in and fixing bugs so i do know a lot and can repot back to higher staff if i find anything that needs fixing or changing i will improve the server so the community will enjoy it and have no people being toxic and breaking rules online and I enjoy helping others in general by making them enjoy their Minecraft experience and ensuring that all of their questions are answered on the forums and in-game to the best of my ability. Also to ensure that they know all of their commands/advantages certain players have with ranks. If there is something I am unsure about I will inform myself to make sure all the information I give out is accurate. Not only is it important that every player knows that we are here to keep the community safe and to ensure that all rules are followed and also I've been playing practice/hcf servers for a long time i know who hacks who don't I've been a member in this community for a long time also would love to be apart of the staff community

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why: 10 I'm a straight up guy there is no need to lie to anyone

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you? : no

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):5-6

↬ What is your discord: GetSmokedKid#5299

↬ Additional Information (optional): My strengths: Maturity I'm mature for all kinds of problems or things, I'm really comprehensive and patient with the players who need support.

Honesty I never lie to staff and I'll never do it, honesty is one of the best things for a staff member and it matters a lot. Trust I'll never break the trust of someone who does trust me, if someone doesn't trust me I'll make it so he will.

Proof/Recording I have many ways to upload a screenshot or video, I always do proofs for bans or mutes. Every time I do a screenshare I record it. Tolerance When a player is being aggressive or toxic I'm tolerant against them and really patient.

Kindness Every time a player asks me something I'm always kind and understanding, often players can be really rude I don't care . Screenshares I think screenshares are really important because without them the server will be a mess, I can screenshare and I never do false bans.

Hard-Working I'm a person who is really serious about being a staff member because I think that is a job that needs to be done perfectly. Teamwork I'm a teamworking person I can do friends really quickly, and when it becomes to help a staff member I never refuse.

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.