Denied Staff Applications

wtfrapa

IGN (In-Game Name):wtfrap
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:My past experience with being a staff member is very thorough. Ever since I was 14. I was doing servers with my friends. Granted most of them were small 10 player server, it still gives me that experience that some others don't have. A couple months ago me and my friend made an HCF server that got around 30 players. I was an admin on there but it quickly died as other ones started again. Once again that just gave me more experience on how to interact with people.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on lotus. I would like to be staff for many reasons. The main reason being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not piss people off. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod ( trial mod ) has been mostly been sub par because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced trial mods have done in the past. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members. Don't get me wrong. I have interacted with great staff members, For example OHSHIT, Hoodrat, PostingPVP, sourpunch, and many more. I want to be able to do what they do and help people out.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As I was saying how I had great interactions with staff. I also have had some bad ones. I will not mention the staff member as some people who read this may know who I'm talking about. please don't let that 1 interaction with that players dull my chances of being a staff member. I feel if I were to be accepted that my contribution would fit in well with the staff that we have already on this server. I know that saying I have been playing from day 1 isnt much becuase the server has only been out for around a week or so. I feel like I am ready to become a staff member if I was accepted. Thank you for your time.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 1000 I trust others and myself
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.