Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda

(I apologize if there is a strange message or something I do not speak English and I did it with the translator)

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Andromedq
Timezone: UTC-3 (https://time.is/Buenos_Aires)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

(I was in others but I don't remember much since I had abandoned Minecraft for 2 years)
I have a lot of experience as Staff in many PvP servers. For example:

GhostlyNetwork (Mod) Demotted
https://prnt.sc/tnl9nc
https://prnt.sc/th5cxd
I did everything right, Excellent Activity, Screenshares, and Professionalism But Being promoted to Moderator, The server founder asked me to build Spawns and Skywars maps, KitPvP, Combo (Currently Still active) and one of the managers seeing me inactive as a moderator , I end up removing the range.

NightCoreHCF/Duelyst (SrMod+) Server Clossed

Excellent Learning take me from this Server, without words from the staff and the server. Very kind, and very warm people. Most of the screenshare I learned on this Server and I do not regret at all having been inside the server. Very Proud to have been staff on this server.

CygniPvP (Jr.Admin) Server Clossed

Very good Server. One of the first where I was a Staff and very grateful for teaching me so many things that to this day I am grateful to open arms with my person from years ago, inexperienced but eager to learn.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a lot to give to the server, it is entertaining, competitive and I really enjoy it. On the other hand, I always liked this form of game, since as there are users, there are also staffs and I like the idea of being responsible for the server and the security of the users to ensure their good stay on the server and to be able to be worth as Staff and try to give the best of me as much as for the server, as for my colleagues in Staff and try to be as efficient as possible since from the beginning, It was my goal to enter this server. (I left my PC for a while and I set myself the goal of being able to enter this server and in order to accomplish this, I previously entered a server as "GhostlyNetwork" to be able to enter SagePvP ready)
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Doing my job well as Staff and being exemplary, different and efficient. Give my best, So I could give you a good gaming experience within the server and serve as many people as possible that to be clear, that gives a better reputation and apart from that, makes the relationship more personal and warm, "User , Staff ”in order to provide the best quality and everything they deserve from the Staff. Apart from this, being able to always be available to users since my goal is always to be the well-being and tranquility of the user so that they can both rank and socialize quietly. Knowing that on this server the rules are respected.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8. There is always something to improve and even though I consider myself too honest, I can have mistakes like any other, Although unlike others, I like to learn from those mistakes and I think that “SagePvP” is a very good option to improve my qualities both on Screenshare and personally and from this experience, make it an apprenticeship.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, At the moment I do not know anyone inside the server but I look forward to being able to join the community
Additional Information?:

(Sorry if I'm not very extensive I never did a staff apply this way, I usually handle myself better by TeamSpeak)

I speak Spanish, I manage quite well with English and I study French.

I have SS Tools Premiums that I have left from GhostlyNetwork. Such as: Avenge and Paladin.

I'm very active.

I have a completely clean history inside the server
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andromeda

Hello, to the people who give me -1 point could you tell me the reason? to know where I am wrong. Thank you!

StaffMode

• I assume SagePvP staff are required to speak fluent English and must not depend on an English translator.

StaffMode

you read the last?

"I speak Spanish, I manage quite well with English and I study French."

Your first response proves my point further on.

In the begging you also stated '(I apologize if there is a strange message or something I do not speak English and I did it with the translator)'

I have nothing against you but I'm just being truthful. I doubt you will get accepted considering your English ONLY.

Andromeda

Your first response proves my point further on.

In the begging you also stated '(I apologize if there is a strange message or something I do not speak English and I did it with the translator)'

I have nothing against you but I'm just being truthful. I doubt you will get accepted considering your English ONLY.

Of course, I notice that your criticism is not constructive and the conversation becomes aggressive and even spent reading everything. I will not continue with the discussion but the last thing I have to tell you is that in the first sentence I said that since I translated it with "Google Translator" since they are more than 600 words

R0CE

Established member

Overall, your application is just lacking detail.
Goodluck!

With passion,
R0CE

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Needs much more detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.