Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhxaa

IGN:Rhxaa
Timezone:UTC/GMT+2
Do you own a quality microphone?Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes, Discord: LoNii2371, Telegram: @LoNiiOG
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Toggle Network , Rank: SrMod
Why do you want to become staff?:Because i like the network and my favourite youtubers play it soo i just think he network is pretty good and i want to help the players that play it
Why should we accept you as staff?:Because i do the best as i can i take it serious and i dont make errors.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?No
Additional Information:

Last edited:

BabyValor

Hello Rhxaa,

There a couple of points where you need to work on, or either need to change before you will be in the area of even getting in the Pending zone,

1 . The lack of detail + effort in your apply. Show us who you are, why you wanna become this rank. Tip ; read other applications.
2. Age, you are not able to apply for a Staff Rank if you are not having the needing requirements, we can tell you didn't read the : Staff Requirements. This meets up with point 1 ; lack of effort.
3 : As stated above, your age need to change aswell.

Sincerely,

BabyValor

Poorest

-1 u fucking serbian cunt, filthy blakc nigga gorrila nostrils, gh0st lithp faggot ass asslick nipple cripple

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Rhxaa, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.