Timezone:
EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I have been staff on a few smaller servers (nothing to popular), and have become moderators for several streamers. So i am trustworthy.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because Sagepvp is always in need of staff to pull someone into a teamspeak room to help solve their problems, and even solve in game issues like bot accounts, spammers, cheaters, rule breakers, and many more.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
After playing HCF and kit map for many years I know almost all of the rules players need to obey. I also feel like it is time for me to use my experience to help the players in the HCF community. Even though I am not currently a staff member I still try to help the server in any way i can, whether it be reporting cheaters, Glitches, or even people disrespecting the server.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?:
I don't believe any staff can vouch for me because I don't know many of them, but i'm almost sure that they have heard me report something, or someone to them.

Additional Information:
I can play for many hours each day to improve sagepvp. I know almost ever rule that sage has, sometimes even more than the current staff. I would love to start working to assist players as soon as i'm hopefully accepted.

Requirements
- You must be at least 15 years old:✓
- Must be an active member of the forums and the server:✓
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience:✓
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application:✓
- You can not be a toxic member of the community:✓
- You may not apply using other links (ex. google docs): ✓

wq4

+1
It seems that you will put in the needed work and deserve a oppurtunity!
Good Luck!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @JuiceVines, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.