Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

chichiboomboom

my in game name is ChiChiBoomBoom.
my age is 14 but very mature.
i am EU.
i used to be an admin on a server 2 years ago but not for very long since the server shut down to not that much people being on and the cost of the server was a lot.

i would like to become a staff member on this server since i really like how this server is built with the anti cheat,moreover, the people on the server are not toxic and
are very kind especially the admins such as headed.

if i was accepted i would listen to the players on the server and take feedback more over i would try to make this server a very fun place to play
and enjoy the server.

no staff members could vouch me although i would like to get to know everyone and become friends.

have a good rest of your day.

Hunslet

Established member

- Incorrect format, the correct format can be found below on the 'Staff Applications' section under 'Sticky Threads'

PaulaTheKoala

Hello ChiChiBoomBoom, I have throughly looked through your application and I have decided to give you a -1.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application
- Lack of previous staff experiences
- Did not follow the staff application format

Add more detail to your whole application and I will consider changing my response

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.