Monday: 3-8 hours

Tuesday: 3-8 hours

Wednesday: 3-8 hours

Thursday: 3-5 hours

Friday: 4-9 hours

Saturday: 5-8 hours

Sunday: 5-8 hours

Any previous punishments on Sage:
Yes, I do have previous punishments, but I can't remember the last time I was punished.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
*I don't have any other proof besides Centile because the other servers I was staff on was a long time ago. .*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CentileHCF

Playerbase: 50-60

(I just want to say I have absolutely no beef with any of the owners on CentileHCF)

Reason: I Resigned on CentileHCF for many reasons; one of the reasons was they scammed Philip and Eimoh. The previous or still to this day owner "Kite" threatened my good buddy named "DRIY" that he was going to swat him. The staff team was very unprofessional.
Proof (click)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FireHCF

Player base 30-45 players

Reason: The owner quit Minecraft and shut the server down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CloudCube

Playerbase: 5-10 players

Reason: He sadly shut the server down because he wasn't getting the player base he exactly wanted after owning the server and releasing countlessly SOTW's, I believe the max players he got on SOTW was 14.
GalasticMC

Playerbase: 7-30 players

Reason: The server got etb'd, the owner gave up and completely shut the server down.
CloudHCF
Senior-Mod

Playerbase: 40-50 players daily

I got demoted for inactivity. I got a mild concussion I couldn't go on my pc or any electronic device so I

I was not able to tell them I was going to be inactive.
VenomHCF

Playerbase: 10-15 players

Reason: Then a manager etb'd our server our TeamSpeak everything, then he shut the server down.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become a staff member because being a staff member is outstanding. What jobs do staff members even have? A staff member must be able to assist people in need. I am an honest, great helper. I was on the NHS (National High School Society) before the coronavirus became a thing. I believe this is a very fitting word. I am honorable; trust me, I am 100% serious about it when I say something. I want to help people I currently tutor my youngest sister. I do everything I can help people; when I grow up one day, I wish to be a neurosurgeon, a fantastic job to help others. I have to learn and connect with others first. This is a perfect place to do so. I can help others that are in need of help. Being a medical professional, one mistake, you can hurt a patient really severely. However, being a staff member, if I make one mistake once, I can fix it and make sure not to make that mistake again. I love this server and its community. I want to be something bigger than only a member or a YouTuber; I want to do something that can help others. It feels incredible after helping others, and they say, "Thank you so much" or "thank you." If I am accepted as a staff member, I will do my most able to help the server, and it's community. I want to repay the kindness and hard work of the developers, staff, and especially the tenacious owner. I enjoy catching hackers and helping the community and people more than anything I do.

I am very responsible. I do good in school and play many sports such as basketball and football. I love hanging out with friends and meeting new people. If you ever needed anything from me, all you have to do is ask. Real-life friends that I definitely won't. I help my parents out with chores whenever anyone needs me.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I am trustworthy. I don't fool around when I am staffing; I am very responsible. I can dedicate a lot of hours on Sage. I know how to handle tough situations while staying calm and helping the player in need. I love helping others in need. If a player is toxic, I don't go back and be toxic at them; I understand them. I am very grateful after helping someone in need. I love helping others.

Trust me, I am trustworthy, responsible, chill, and of course, not toxic. I am very chill and relaxed when it comes to helping a player in need. Sage brings back old HCF. It makes HCF go back to the ancient fun times it once had. I also enjoy the community. Minecraft's player base is entirely made up of young players like me. Therefore, they may have a lot of anger built up. So if they start shouting, I won't get angry and yell back at them I will just help them with whatever they need help with. I will stay calm throughout the whole situation.

Being a staff member requires many traits. I believe these traits are essential when it comes to staffing. Staff members have to deal with difficult situations they may not know how to handle.

Staff also can't give any preferential or exclusive treatment with partners and YouTubers. It is unfair when a staff member gives special treatment to others with a higher rank than them. I won't give special treatment because I know them or there my friend. No matter what, I have to always do the right thing in the situation. I am a very knowledgable person I know when something is wrong and not wrong. But I believe special treatment is unfair to others, and I will not be doing this if I get accepted on Sage.

Although loyalty can be significant, what could be more important than being able to bear the humiliation, every staff member must control themselves, so they don't easily anger. I believe that being toxic towards another player is not the way to go when staffing. It makes the staff team look unprofessional. I will never be toxic towards a player because I know that it's not the right thing to do.

Here are the traits I offer to the staff team

Honesty

I feel that honesty is fundamental when it comes to staffing and in general. If you lie about something serious, it will just make the situation more worse as it already is. Honesty creates trust. The more honest you are, the more trusted you will be to others. It will let others rely on you for accurate input and communication with something they need in favor of.

Patience

Patience is one of the most critical favors in tough situations. If you aren't patient, then you won't make the best decisions since being patient helps you make better decisions. Being patient helps achieve goals. Patience requires self-control. Being patient makes you a healthier person. I am very patient when it comes to maintaining a player in need, if they need my help, I am instantly going to help them.

Responsibility

Being responsible gives you huge benefits and is one of the leading roles when staffing or in a job. Others. Every step you take towards being responsible builds self-esteem and relationships with friends and family. Taking the responsibility of something you did plays a massive part in responsibility, creating trust and dependability.

Integrity

Integrity. as C.S. Lewis once said. "Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one watching." This plays a massive aspect of staffing for many reasons. Mostly the apparent reason is that it makes you a better person. It feels good doing the best thing in the situation. It makes you gain more trust, a better reputation. In reality, it shows what type of person you are, the right person, or a wrong person.

Loyalty

Loyalty, such a strong word. The most important aspect of a staff member and pretty much anything else in life. Staff members have to be loyal to the server they are staffing on. I am not here making my staff app for rank and power. I am here out of kindness, loyalty, and the heart to help others in need.

Maturity

Maturity plays a significant role in staffing. You can't be messing around and being immature when you are helping players; you have to be always on top of your game. You can't fool around with friends when you are staffing, especially in TeamSpeak. Some people troll around in TeamSpeak when I get moved (not on sagel) on different servers. It makes no sense because you have a job, and you're just fooling around. It makes me mad sometimes when I need help, and they are just messing around with me. I would never do this on sage as I don't like it myself. I love interacting with new people every day, which makes life so much better. You always got to know when to act and when not to act. You have to be aware of the time and have excellent time management, which I have. I am not immature, and I listen very well.

Additional Information
I am very active and responsible. I do not fool around when I am staffing. I love helping out players and the community. I think I would be a great fit for the staff team!

Sincerely,
vlout

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Copy pasted an application from another website

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.