Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Techhh
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
MurderRIP [Owner] [Resigned] - During my time as an owner here, I learned a lot about improving communication between the players and management team. For example, I created a team to gather feedback from the community to which we would then forward straight to the management. I unfortunately resigned from Murder due to IRL issues.

VyrixUS [Owner] [Resigned] - Here, I was an owner and worked on multiple projects, such as their upcoming UHC server and their current practice server. I resigned on here because of the poor ownership team.

AlphaMC [Owner] [Resigned] - I was owner on Alpha for only a short time. During my time here, I worked extremely hard to recruit a good head staff team as well as to make a good experience for the players. I resigned because the server had a bad reputation as a result of Supplementings.

FalconPvP [Manager] [Resigned] - I was given the manager role on FalconPvP awhile back in order to get their staff team in order. Whilst here, I demoted the poor performing staff and recruited many good and hardworking players for the staff team. Eventually, I resigned as a result of lack of motivation from the ownership team.

AdeptMC [Senior Admin] [Server Closed] - I was also staff on AdeptMC at one point. During my time at this server, I constantly interacted with players and helped them with any problems that they had. I learned a lot about how meaningful community interaction is and how it builds trust with the staff team. The server closed eventually and as a result, I lost my rank.

HCNations [Senior-Mod] [Demoted] - On HCNations, I originally applied and received the Trial Mod rank. I then continued to work my way up to Senior-Mod until the server was ETBed by Custom. After this occurrence, the management team decided to do a staff wipe, and as a result, I was demoted. From this server, I learned a lot about learning from my mistakes as I did get in trouble once from a mistake I made. After this instance, I never made that mistake again.

Badlion [Mod] [Resigned] - Previously, I was also a moderator on Badlion. During my time here, I learned many things about staffing and especially about working with and helping other staff members improve who they were. I eventually resigned because I was getting bored of Minecraft.

Unfortunately, I do not have any proof for these servers, however many players in the community can vouch for both myself as a staff member and my experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network for multiple reasons. These include, learning experience, helping the community, and the current staff team.

First, I would like to be a staff member because of the experience. I believe that by becoming a staff member on SagePvP, I will be able to become a more mature individual and grow my personality from this. For example, I love to learn and am an extremely teachable person. By becoming staff on Sage, I want to turn it into a learning experience. Everytime I become staff, I always strive to learn a new thing each day. Whether it be a new way to deal with a difficult situation or a new screen sharing tip, I always try to constantly learn new things wherever I go. I believe that by coming to SagePvP, I will be able to bring my teachable attitude which will in turn allow me to become a better individual and staff member than I currently am.

Next, I desire to be staff because I want to help the community. Although this does sound like a very generic reason, I promise that I can expand on this point and turn it into something unique. Whilst playing on SagePvP, I’ve constantly noticed that players often complain about staff members/long wait times. I believe that by becoming a staff member here, I will be able to fix this problem. This is in part because of my experience and also my activity. Having had management positions on multiple servers and regular staff ranks on a few other servers, I believe that I have both the necessary experience and maturity to assist players with any issues that they might have. Therefore, I believe that SagePvP would be the perfect server for me as a result of my activity and also experience. By bringing these skills to the network, I will help further enhance the players’ experience as well as help to unify the staff team.

Lastly, I would like to become a staff member because of the current staff team. At the moment, I feel like certain members of the staff team are a little demotivated/inactive. By joining the staff team, I can unite the staff team as a result of my personality and skill set. For instance, as a person, I love to make new friends and help others with their problems. As a result of this skill, I think that by joining the staff team, I can motivate others to continue doing their jobs well because of my attitude and personality. Additionally, I am extremely passionate in helping others to become motivated with whatever they enjoy, which in this case, is staffing on Sage. In conclusion, I would love to join the staff team because I believe that I can help others to do their jobs better.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was accepted, I believe I would be able to improve the players’ experience in many ways. Some of these include, unifying the playerbase, keeping the players satisfied, and improving the way in which feedback reaches the management team.

I will be able to improve the players’ experience by unifying the playerbase. I know this at first sounds very complex, however I would like to break this down and simplify it. What does this exactly mean for me? This means, for me, that I love to interact with other community members, regardless of their ranks. For instance, I am not biased towards players with certain ranks, I love to talk to anyone regardless of their rank or personality. I believe that I can unite the playerbase because by constantly interacting and playing alongside community members, I can improve both trust and communication between the staff team and the playerbase. As a result, this will eventually create a strong and meaningful relationship between both the staff team and the players.

Secondly, I believe that I can keep the players satisfied. Many staff members say they know what they are doing, when in reality, they actually don’t. Not me. From being staff on many servers and having high ranks on multiple servers, I know what I’m doing for a fact. Whatever the situation is, I will know exactly what to do without thinking. As a result, I will be able to keep the playerbase satisfied with a hard working and knowledgeable staff member. With myself on the staff team, the players can know with 100% certainty that all of their concerns and problems will be dealt with properly in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Therefore, I believe that I am able to keep the players satisfied by becoming staff on SagePvP as a result of my skillset.

Finally, I know that I can improve how ideas reach the management team. This is because I have lots of experience in running a successful management team in which feedback was successfully received from the community everyday. For example, on MurderRIP, one of the server that I have owned over the years, we had a special subteam made to get feedback from community members. As a result, I have the necessary experience to help improve communication between the players and the management team. For example, whenever the playerbase wants something changed, I make sure to notify the management team in order to inform them. Additionally, I also make sure to keep the players updated on what is happening with their feedback. This results in satisfied players as well as better communication/trust with the management team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Not that I can think of at the moment.
Additional Information?:

No.​

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member

Add proof.
Make it centered cause like the questions are centered. ( Optional )
Good Luck!
- NiceStrafes​

cobweb

Neutral

- a bit toxic.
- But a really chill guy.

Ill be changing my Rate if you provide proof of ur experiences.

Goodluck!

Tech

Thanks for the rating! However unfortunately, the proof was lost on my old PC. If needed, I can try and dig around to find some proof. At the moment, a lot of people can vouch for my experiences.

Brock

Veteran Member
-1 Lied about experience on FalconPvP.

I was the main Owner there and you were manager for maybe a few days.

Never did anything

Status
Not open for further replies.