Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molise

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Molise

Timezone: EST but i can work at any time if needed

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I do indeed have plenty of staff experience, i don't have a lot in the hcf department but i have a lot in the normal factions department i used to own/manage a server called pvphq back into 2017-2018-2019 it was good server it was at its tip top shape and was well organized my job was to insure its organization and staff team we didn't rely on screen sharing but we did we rely on solid and reliable proof. i would work on and fix the staff team if needed and the staff team would report to me if any players or them self have found any bugs or glitches etc on the server and i would report bug and glitches etc to the developers. The basic job of an manager is to be the backbone of the server and hold its bridges so everyone can be stand on it. While i was running this server i was also very interested into hcf and i loved the legalistic's and the way the game mode is set out i have always wanted to know what it is like to be staff member on a hcf server and i find this one can be my very first hcf staff experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would mainly like to become a staff member is to learn new things and gain a lot of hcf staff team experience's i chose this server because i feel like this server has a lot of potential and bright new ways i can make the server a better place i am not asking for a high role because i know that's not how it works but i would to start from the bottom and work my way to the top and learn the basics to the real deal. I can bring towards in the staff team Maturity and responsibility i haven't really been taking this server serious lately so i have been acting un-mature on it lately but in time i start to see the forest for the trees and see that this server is a good one can i can help it to make it better, i do not like to be around people with a bad and in mature concept of looking at things like not punishing a player right or making the wrong call over anger i find that i can always reason and do they job correctly with no hesitation i see to being a staff member takes hard work and deduction. i know what my actions do rely on the servers reputation and its members im a calm collective and optimistic person willing to complete the task/goal and need. I feel that i can help the staff team for sagepvp and the players that play it. I tend to get along with others to the highest agree and hope to make connections and friends along the way but in a responsible manner i am a really good team worker and am willing to help my fellow staff team members when needed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My way to improve at players playing experience on the server is that i would do my job correctly and with ease with hard work and concentration i will focus on my task ahead and always asses and complete the problem that is happening. Being a staff member is to make the players that play the server is to make them have a good experience playing with out any bad mishaps i feel that improving a players experience can help the servers reputation and the way they see how its fun in a drastic way. I see a players experience is to the highest standard and will treat all of the players with the highest of respect and fairness i hope to make players happy and have fun while doing so that is what it takes to be a staff member on any server to be honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
i do not know any of the staff team members on this server
Additional Information?:
to who'm ever this staff member or member on the forums is reading this and is wondering why is a 18 year still at home on his computer playing mine craft applying for a staff member position i am currently not allowed to go back to work due to the corona virus and must stay in doors so i do must of my work online and have a lot of time to play mine craft and other games i am dedicated to help out the staff team here and have all the time in the world to put my effort in. I will be a staff member here for how ever long you or how my life see's fit i hope to gain a lot of experience here and people to meet and work with. if i do not get accepted i will understand and try again another time thank you for the time.​

Molise

yk what staff lock dis shit i have more experiance then yall think i just wanted to see if i could get this application with a pathetic application

citation

Established member
+0.5

Add proof of staffing. Also to make that area look nicer, have the servers separate, and add the name of it, why you are not staff anymore, maybe time there as well.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
+0.5

Add proof of staffing. Also to make that area look nicer, have the servers separate, and add the name of it, why you are not staff anymore, maybe time there as well.
OG Velt, SacioPvP or something, and PvPHQ are his experiences and ask the original owners for each for proof....

Status
Not open for further replies.