Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibe_Redux

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
My In Game Name is Vibe_Redux ,no need for capital letters but i Just like to put them!
Timezone: I'm from Australia, in Sydney New South Wales!
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Yes i do, I use to be Mod and Builder for a server that freshly started... I made for them the server spawn, the server buildings and I also moderated some plugins for them as they trusted me, I helped them grow and become better. After a while, they had to close the server... I also had another server that i was Helper and Builder in... They were fresh too, and i helped them build their survival spawn, and their sky block spawn! They were a little server with at most 5 people a day, so i decided to leave that server, since it was inactive and that's when i came to you guys!
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be a Mod or Admin in your server, any of them if possible and I would like to be a staff member Because I like helping out players in need and catching hackers that are cheating in between the community... and to be honest, I also wanna become staff because i like being respected amongst the community as i like chatting with the community! Also when i talk to the community, i gain their trust, so next time they need help, they know who to get to... The most trusted staff member! the community always refers to the most trusted, and if he's/she's are not on, they pick another one!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i got accepted, What i would do to improve the players experiences is to let the newbies know anything about the server if they asked, and also i could help out people that don't know what to do or the purpose of the server. If any hackers occur, i would love to ban them as it is wrong to hack on the SagePVP server, and even on any other servers! If i got accepted, I would be in the best behaviour i could be amongst the community and the staff team members! The key to becoming a great staff member is to respect everyone around you, and the elders, and be kind to the younger people!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, I'm not sure there is any staff member that is willing to vouch me. I wish you could help me out a little and be kind to me and accept me as a mod or an admin!
Additional Information?: I love factions and PVP and I have been playing minecraft for over 9 years now, since i was 8 i really loved minecraft and now I really loved your server, i came from a youtuber called Kenzo that records and posts videos on youtube about your server, credit to him for sending me here. My actual name is Mahmoud, and I have been searching for 3 days for a server that is willing to accept me as anything in their staff team, I'm willing to find a server just like your server is and start as a staff member. So could you please help me out a little and try to accept me? and thank you very much if you do, and it is okay if you deny me... Thanks for the chance anyways!

Last edited:

test

I don't know man, as Sauds mentioned the bold makes it fairly difficult to read the application, your grammar is problematic and there isn't much detail. Although; I absolutely love your attitude, if you change this application and improve on the aforementioned areas, I would love to see you on the staff team, mate! Until then, my vote will remain neutral. Good luck.

Vibe_Redux

I don't know man, as Sauds mentioned the bold makes it fairly difficult to read the application, your grammar is problematic and there isn't much detail. Although; I absolutely love your attitude, if you change this application and improve on the aforementioned areas, I would love to see you on the staff team, mate! Until then, my vote will remain neutral. Good luck.
thank you for the advice

Hayh

💻✅

- Your application lacks detail and has grammatical errors.
- Almost no past staff experiences.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Vibe_Redux , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- General lack of information
- Doesn't meet minimum word count

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.