• Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
  • Yes, i have all 3
  • Telegram - Tim Symbool
  • Discord - ???#3328
  • ━━━━━━━━━━━━◣◆◢━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
  • Yes,
  • HCEmpire (Hardcore Empire) - Moderator
  • This was the newer version of the network that was owned by a current staff member at this present time, I believe he closed it but that was way after when I got demoted. This was one of my major experiences and it helped me out a lot. I believe I wouldn't be here now if I did not become a staff member of this network. It helped me with many things such as learning to talk to new people and working with new people I haven't worked with before.

• ExcileHQ - Trial Moderator
  • I was staff on ExcileHQ for about 2 weeks, the owners started DDoSing players on another server that was holding a conquest event, I was in the call when they were doing it but I wasn't apart of it. I did, in fact, learn how to communicate with staff members in this experience. I learned basic communication platforms such as slack, telegram, teamspeak, and discord. I left because of their actions and immaturity.

• OPCraft - Trial Moderator/Helper
  • This server was in-between the huge transitions that I personally believe that ruined the player base, the network went through huge changes from ownership, changing the whole staff and ranking system and the actual game modes themselves. I learned a lot from this experience such as using staff commands, this was my first experience ever and it was a big step up. I was helping out in-game and making sure no one was breaking chat rules in-game. My job was to also record hackers and report them to higher staff members. The first time when I was staff was when the server was just at a stand hold, I got demoted the first time around. I decided to re-apply but since of the reasons I stated above, I decided to resign from OPCraft because I didn't really want to be apart of a toxic staff team and player base.

• ZytroHCF - Senior Moderator
  • This network was in the stages of getting ready to release, I was undergoing screen share tests by the management team and they helped guide me to be able to find inject clients. My job as a senior moderator here at ZytroHCF is to watch discord chat to make sure nobody was breaking any rules and to train new staff members to make sure they won't make any mistakes with their time here as a staff member. I also learned how to be mature in the correct situations and when to be able to relax and not be too serious.

• HCZone - Moderator
  • HCZone was a memorable experience it helped me learn about Teamspeak support and how to find cheaters and what makes a cheater or player suspicious of cheating. I also learned that you need to be responsible and to take leadership in situations when the staff team is having a downfall, especially when they are arguing over a small mistake I can come in and help out to resolve the issue.

• PvPTemple - Moderator
  • PvPTemple was so fun, I met lots of different people and it was defiantly a memorable experience. As a moderator, I had to do many more things than a Trainee, but the hardest thing about being a moderator was the SS Test for myself. Since it was personally challenging, I would not regret being staff here since I met amazing people such as a guy named 'mustyy'. I decided to resign because they demoted the EU Manager for a stupid reason so I left. This manager was 'AlexTsuki'.

• Why do you want to become Staff?:
  • I would like to be a staff member because I have been looking for somewhere to spend my times and I believe this is the place. I see that this server is on its journey in a great direction, and I believe that I can help out and be a good addition to the SagePvP Staff Team. Secondly, I have been looking for a larger network to staff on that can help me out on my journey to help give me more knowledge about staffing and help me be the best version of myself that I can. Saying that, I believe this is the best place for that. Thirdly, I would like to be apart of a great community with great staff, and I would like to be consistently helping others with issues that arise on the server. I have been in very rewarding experiences in the past and I would like to continue with it in the future. Furthermore, I’ve been playing the network for a while and I believe it’s my time to step up and help out more than besides just playing the network. Not only that, I would like to step up and be able to help with behinds the scenes work and make the experience better for other players. In addition, I know the current Australian staff members are working their hardest but I believe if I make it on the team I can help out a lot more with my dedication and activity on the network. I understand what it feels like when an Australian player is waiting for support and there’s no other staff online. I’d like to fix that by being able to help the Australian part of the community. I also know what it feels like being a player and going up against a cheater and them killing you and not being able to do anything about it. I would like to make a change to this, and this is another reason why I am applying for staff. I can be active, ready to move people in team speak and help resolve the issue as efficiently but effectively. Lastly, I have been playing the HCF game mode for a long time now, and I believe that my experience can help out the network, I know all basic moderation commands and how to screen share players independently. I believe I can bring a positive approach to the staff team by having the right mindset to succeed and being able to help out the network properly by being a dedicated and professional staff member.
  • Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
  • You should accept me as a staff member because I hold many skills that could benefit your staff team such as:-

• Active & Region:
  • I am very active and can be on for over 30 hours each week, I am in Australia and from what I've been looking at there aren't many Aussie staff members. I can be consistently online moderating the server making sure no one is breaking the rules in the chat, I can be on the forums making sure nobody is breaking the rules and I can be in Teamspeak ready to move somebody waiting in a support waiting room to assist them straight away. I can help out and be online doing my job when other staff members are asleep or doing other things.

• Maturity:
  • Whenever I am online or talking to online players through direct messages or team speak I will act mature. I love to make jokes and have fun with my friends but when it comes to a specific serious situation or when I'm representing the team when talking to online players I am mature and I act professionally. Maturity is a big thing when becoming a staff member, you can easily go ahead and do something immature and that could mess you up of all of your chances. I believe I am mature enough to be able to handle the responsibilities of being a staff member.

• Trust:
  • Trust is something that can be abused and can take a long time to gain back. I believe I am very trustworthy and will always tell the truth even when I have made a mistake. I have made mistakes in the past and I have learned from them, I am coming to Sage to have a possibility of being able to gain trust by the community, staff and management team to be able to handle the responsibilities of becoming a staff member. We are all humans, we make mistakes but we have to learn from them.

• Effort & Dedication:
  • With everything I do, I always try my best. I put 110% into everything I try my best to come out with an amazing result. When becoming a staff member on a very popular network, you need to put in the effort to be able to actually help out and be effective. I show my dedication by being consistently online and active on the forums, discord, Teamspeak, and the server. Secondly, I can assist other staff members out when they are struggling with in-game things and real life situations that they may be struggling in, I show my dedication to the staff team to help out as much as possible even if it does not relate to the server. I am very dedicated to what I do and I don't give up easily.

• Respect:
  • Being respectful to somebody can come in different ways, you can be respectful to a male by calling them sir or to a woman by calling them mam or madam if somebody would be disrespectful to me I would still respect them the same way I would normally respect my parents or my best friend. Respect and disrespect can come in many different ways such as sexism, racism and many others. I have been bullied in my life at school and people have most certainly been racist to me. I have my own opinions about my own things but I will never ever do the exact same thing that they would to do to me to them, just a sign of respect. This isn't really on-topic but I'm a white boy and people just don't like that about me, being here and online gives me a place to be somewhere else when I can talk to other people without them having all of this information, so I can be respectful to people online and offline whenever. I will give them more respect then they will give to me.

• Experience:
  • I have many notable experiences that can count towards being a previous experience. With my experience, I know what to do in tough situations when there is little time to waste, such as when the server is suffering a bot attack or perhaps worst, I can act fast and resolve these issues quickly.

• Helpful:
  • Since Grade 3, my teachers have been telling me that I am always there to help out with other students and to help the teacher out with small things. I am always looking for something to help out with and to be able to do something. I can help out with many things to improve your network such as removing cheaters, providing unique suggestions and doing discord & Teamspeak support. I can also be helpful to other fellow staff members by assisting them on a few small things to larger things such as larger life concerns.

• Responsibility:
  • I am always responsible, I follow the rules and do not break them. This is a very unique skill to have because if you are told to do something or you sign up to something, such as applying for staff you are responsible to be able to take on that commitment. I have held many positions of responsibility of my life from being a captain of a sport (Primary School) or going to the shop to buy a carton of milk. I am ready to provide my full attention and dedication to this commitment and I am ready to take it on.

• Communication:
  • I have the required communication platforms and I am always up for chat whether it would be voice or text. Communication is key when you need to know what you're supposed to be doing and when. If you do not communicate with your fellow staff members you will fall behind and I aim to be able to get to know everybody on the team and to make new friends in this experience.

• Patience:
  • I am a very patient individual, whenever helping someone whether its on discord, teamspeak, telegram or in-game I will be patient for them to get to their next destination when I'm assisting them such as helping them create a account on the forums or trying to find the rule-book. I don't have all the time in the world but I will try to help and assist anyone in any way I can to help them to get where they needed to be.

• Team-Work:
  • I love working with other people, being around people and learning new things about others. I strive to be able to work as a team and not by myself. I really love this saying that people go around saying most of the time, "There is no I in team" and from an english perspective, there is no I in team but in a the other perspective that you cant work by yourself to accomplish everything.

• Playtime:
  • I am a very active player, but my playtime can be disrupted due to many things such as school-work (assessment periods and exam blocks), sporting commitments (swimming competitions) and family time. This takes up about one whole month out of the year, which gives me plenty of time to build up playtime and contribute to the network in all shapes in sizes.
  • Can any staff member vouch for you?:
  • 57x

• Additional Information:
  • Hey, my name is Tim // Symbool and I believe I am a very optimistic, compassionate and diligent person. I am a self-motivated individual who has developed a variety of relevant skills and personal attributes through previous staffing experiences and I have been playing Minecraft for over 5 years. I always try my best at everything I do and I always try my best to be precise and accurate. One word describes me best is adventurous because I always like trying something new and doing different things that other people don’t want to do.

• Regards, tim

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member
-1, Was not at pvp temple therefor you lied on a really big server. also lied about being staff at OpCraft. Have a good day.

RETROUSSE

Established member
Denied:
Hello @Symbool, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.