Timezone:

GMT +2

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Yes, I do have.
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
DrenixPvP
(Resigned)
Trial - Mod

So at DrenixPvP I was a Trial - Mod if I am sure. So at the SOTW the server got more than 50 people if I am sure so it was pretty cool but after that, the server started going down and down so I decided to resign. But, I stayed for some days as a staff member there because maybe the server will go with more people again or something but that didn't happen so I decided to resign. It was really fun being staff there because of the other staff members that were chill and all that stuff so I enjoyed being there a staff.
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
FiercePvP
(Demoted)
Trial - Mod

So at FiercePvP, I was a Trial - Mod and it was nice but I did a big mistake and I got demoted. It was fun being staff there and it's okay but I know something, I will not repeat the mistake I did.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I think I have what it takes. I think I can do pretty well as a staff member since I have some experience and I know what to do as a staff member. I will act mature all the time and be serious. I will help people in TeamSpeak, Discord and in-game. I will not waste people's time in TeamSpeak or something. I will be serious while I am staffing in the server. I will not tolerate any immaturity and I will deal with rule-breakers and with hackers. I think I have a lot of experience at screensharing but I am not sure. I've never tried but I can try because I remember that I watched a lot of staff series that there are screenshare and all that so I know what to do when a cheater is cheating or something. I will make sure to deal with him very good and I will make sure to make the game run smoothly without spammers or something or hackers or anyone that break the rules. I will just help and support everyone. I will not give up as a staff member because I think being a staff member is really respectable and I will work correctly and well, I will listen to the admins and the higher ranks that above me. I will be focused and will do my job good. I will work the hardest as I can, I will be nice to everyone, I will not be toxic or something or insult someone because I think it's not nice to do that. I will be nice and follow the staff rules. I will make sure to try and get the network to grow and more. When I will be on and everything, I will make sure to do everything they tell me. I will be focused on everything and I will do my best.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

So this is how:
┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Screensharing

So I think I know how to screenshare pretty well as I said above. I think I can do pretty good at screensharing and I think I have good experience. I know when to screenshare and I know what to do in a screenshare if I am sure.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Honesty

So I am very honest, I will be honest with all the other staff members and I will not lie to anyone. I will just be very nice and honest. I will not lie because lying is just not nice so I will be honest with everyone.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
TeamSpeak

So I think I have good experiences using TeamSpeak. I know how to move and I know what to do when someone needs help or something. I know how to use it very well and I think I can do good at helping people in TeamSpeak and do my job if they report someone or something in TeamSpeak.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Loyalty

So I am very loyal. I will not start abusing or something or do something stupid like freeze people randomly or something. I will not do that, I will be loyal and serious with everyone.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Kindness

I will be very kind to everyone. I will not insult anyone behind his back or say things that are not nice or something, I will not be toxic and I will be kind to everyone. I will not tolerate any toxicity.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Experience

I think I have a lot of experience. I know what to do as a staff member and not mess up. I will be working correctly and follow the staff rules. I will not make my own rules or something.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Activity

I will be very active on the server. I will be active on Discord and in TeamSpeak too, I will make sure to not lack of activity or something. I will be active and help everyone if they need any help or any kind of thing.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Support

I will support everyone that needs help in-game, TeamSpeak and Discord. I will make sure to help them very nicely and not waste their time on some stupid stuff. I will support them if there is a cheater or something or they didn't get the keys so I will contact an admin or something and help them right away.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Maturity

I am very mature even I am 13. I will be serious every time and not be immature. I will not tolerate any immaturity or something or start abusing or something stupid. Let's say if a staff promotes someone and he didn't promote me I will not start saying "IT'S NOT FAIRRRRR" I will not do that. I will congratulate the guy that got promoted and wait for my time that I will get promoted.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Respectful

I will be very respectful to staff members and even players. I will not start doing some stupid stuff that is not respectable. I will be respectable to everyone and not judge or something someone. I will respect them.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Responsibility

So I will be very responsible. I think this is one of the important things being a staff member, so I will be very responsible.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Hackers

Now, there are a lot of hackers in Minecraft and the staff team needs to take care of the hackers and ban them. It's one of the important things while being a staff member on the server and you will need to be very responsible if you see one of those because they can ruin all the game for the others.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Friendship

I am very friendly to other people, I know how to be friendly and nice to people. I will not be toxic and I will be friendly to everyone and not start to be a bad friend and do something or something stupid that I will prank them or be a bad guy. I will not do that or something because that's not how friendship is. Friendship needs to be lovely and nice, not bad, I will make sure to be the friend that everyone will love and I will be nice to everyone because I think being a bad friend, is not good.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
Fairness

I will be always fair. If there is something that I did I will admit it right away. I will not keep it secret, because when you're a staff member, it's something that you need to know really well. You need to know how to be fair with everything because if not, it means you're not to fit in the staff. I know how to be fair and I know how to admit and everything.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓
And basically, I can be really nice to people and help them if they need help and make sure to make them happy and feel comfortable being on the server. I will make sure to help them and improve their experience by helping and supporting them if they need anything. I will be kind and a nice person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No, no one did.

Additional Infomation?:

Have a good day and I am just saying, str2 gave me a chance to apply so please do not judge me that fast or something. I am extremely mature.

◥◣◆◢◤
Since str2 resigned or got demoted, I asked Botings if I can still keep the application and he gave me permission.

Last edited:

Jerking0FF.

You seem like you know what your doing but you are pretty young. Now i’m not much older so I understand that you could be just as mature as a 15 year old so I’m not undermining you because your age. Seems like a good application so Good luck and I hope you get a chance.

Yahli

Known member
You seem like you know what your doing but you are pretty young. Now i’m not much older so I understand that you could be just as mature as a 15 year old so I’m not undermining you because your age. Seems like a good application so Good luck and I hope you get a chance.
Thank you for the 0.5. I am really mature so don't worry. Thanks for the feedback and have a good day!

Darck

Veteran Member
I would want to give +1 but your underage. I recommend you waiting 2 years for the limit.

Regards,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.