Denied Staff Application

akaVast

IGN (In-Game Name):akaVast

Timezone:GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I have 2 years staff experience I have been staff on HCF For about 2 months of that time I was staff on a server that got 10 - 15 Players usually It wasn't an amazing server it was running off the server.pro but people still play it though I got Accepted for Trial-Mod and was soon promoted When the server eventually shut down I Went back to a server hosting Minecraft server Which I have been staff on a lot of servers on that server I am a well known and trusted person on the Server. I have also worked with Viper MC In the past and soon resigned, and I also worked with another Network that got 20 - 50 players average and another server I am staff on is RainHCF SOTW Is Saturday 1PM EST And that before the new SOTW Would get 10 - 20 players. And 1 more server I was staff on is HcRival usually gets about 50-70 Players and on SOTW Possibly 100+

Proof

South Network - https://prnt.sc/qxiw7k

RainHCF - https://prnt.sc/qxivba

HcRival - https://prnt.sc/qy42ad

Aodus - https://prnt.sc/qy4qgv
https://prnt.sc/qy4qsm

Why would you like to become a staff member?:The reason why I want to become staff on this network, is because I believe that this will benefit me, the staff team, and the network itself. I believe that Sage needs more GMT staff. I love doing support rooms because I can help people out, and it makes me feel good when I help people who are having difficulties on the network. I also want to become staff on this server, because I have lots of time on my hands right now, and this would be something perfect for me instead of just playing the same thing over and over again learning nothing will playing. Adding on to that, I have never been staff on a server that I actually enjoyed playing on, so this would be a enjoyable experience. The main reason that I would like to become staff, is because of this community. This community on Sage is nice in general from what I have seen
Well, being staff is something I always enjoy, and I wanted to apply here because it got game modes that I enjoy playing, and got a good player base.
I want to keep the community clean from hackers or any other kind of rulebreakers. My past staff experiences have made me learn how to handle situations correctly and how to work in a team, and that's why I believe in fit in here! Another reason why I would like to become staff is that I recently started to play quite a lot of practice and I often see people that are breaking the rules like cheating or saying something inappropriate. I would love to punish them for breaking the server rules, and hold the community clean from those rulebreakers!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I am a loyal and friendly person, that really enjoys to find new friends and meet new people. I think being a friend with the people in the community and helping others is what a great staff member is meant to do. From all the experience that I got from my past experience as a staff member here aswell with other servers, do I feel like I will do great! I enjoy working in a team and I want to use my spare time on Sage. My hobby is floorball, coding, and playing games. I respect everyone and have a lot of experience with commands and what being a staff member means. People I have met during my time on Minecraft always tells me that I make the right decisions, and I know its important to make the right decision when you're a staff member. I enjoy to be at the network and it would be a pleasure to make it even better for more people! I have the ability to record Minecraft videos with Nvidia GeForce Experience and also OBS. I know its important to take a screenshot or record proofs after a screen share before banning them to have banning-proofs in case of an appeal. I got some experience with hacked clients and blacklisted mods, that I think is important. I really enjoy to SS because I like to look for clients and search for stuff that could help. I learned how to search for hidden clients as well as ghost clients and check for strings and dig around where most staff overlook. Another thing that separates me from any other applicant and what I think is a great feature to have in any staff member. Is I am always positive, I think that is why any and all members will enjoy me being staff. I treat every case the same, whether it be a hacker or a spammer. I will give them the punishment they deserve if they are guilty of breaking the rules. However, being positive all the time regardless of the situation whether it be in real life or online, I will always try my best to be positive. I also know its extremely important to not favoritism no matter if its a friend from in real life or some other, it's always important to give them the punishment that they deserve. I learned to cooperate as a team and that being active and professional is important while being a staff member. I can always get on whenever it's needed. I know its important to act as professional as possible at every platform, but also in DM's if someone got any questions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not Currently

Additional Infomation?:
I Speak English and I was born in The UK

surslock

for HCrival, you still have to go through the interview section so you have no proof of being staff

and i don't remember you from aodus