Denied Staff Application.

Blqd

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):TrickyFruit
Timezone:EU (GMT+2)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):Yes i have been staff in a big greek server. LpsMc It was a skypvp server. i started from helper till Moderator.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:I want to meet new people and make friends i am here to help every player who has a problem because i believe i have experience. I read the rules and i understand them and i feel that they are fair. I want to have fun too and i hope this new experience if i get accepted will make me a better person in real life and i hope i get a lesson and im not only here for the prefix and the commands. I want to become a staff member to improve my teamwork too.
something that makes me want to become a staff member at this server is to spend time playing hcf and the servers community. I like the community and i hope with my ways i make it at least a bit better. I will say my ideas to the other staff members so we can make a change if they like them too. Thats why i want to become a staff member at this server. I want to make sure everyone haves fun in the server and thats one of the main things that make me want to become a staff member. I will try to get new people to the server friends and other random people and make sure they dont leave because of someone making them feel bad i will be there for everyones needs. Last thing that makes me feel i am good for this role is that i can keep calm and i pretty much know how to handle situations because i did handle situations in the past on Lps. You can make me more questions if you need more information. I am waiting to hear your reply soon! :D
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I will be active and join in their factions in hcf and in kitmap to make them happy because people feel fantastic when staff members join their team i will some maps play kits and invite everyone who asks me too and try to make their experience better by playing with them. I will speak with them and be nice and polite so they can feel comfortable playing on this server and be comfortable to speak in the chat with the other people from other teams and share their ideas. I will be there to keep a peace chat too.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No because sadly i didn't meet any staff member yet.
Additional Infomation?:Nothing but if you need something you can ask me and i will be glad to reply!

Vaht

Established member

Lacking detail(s)
Grammatical issues
Seems immature
See other applications and try again

Good luck, Vaht