Tuesday 6-7
Wednesday 3-4
Thursday 6-7
Friday 7-8
Saturday (All Day)
Sunday 6-7

Staffing Experience

ViperMC
Proof : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/667072293234802689/669452728757518356/unknown.png

FaithfulMC
Proof : https://gyazo.com/7856185fe46ea7c1fa16f6adab2e6159

VelocityMC
Proof : https://gyazo.com/5f0f0284cb7a7b21e329e62b90e241a4

AquaHCF
Proof : https://gyazo.com/9e246b28d31e2da04804a84633b4dfaa

There are a lot of reasons why I want to be staff on Sage, and some of them are because I want to help out the community as with helping in TeamSpeak and on the server. I don’t want to waste my time doing absolutely nothing when I can have the chance of helping a lot of people out. I have been playing on Sage for a very long time now and I feel like I am ready to start staffing and making it a better place, and I want to use all my Communication Communication is something that I am very good at. I feel like communication is a very important thing to do, what I mean about that is that communication is about exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium. Maturity Mature is something that I am. I am very professional, and I don’t joke around. I am very grownup and I don’t fool around with anyone or anything. Respect I have always shown respect to the staff team and players and I will still keep on doing it. It is a very important rule to have respect over anyone and it will make everything easier. Activity I am very active and I like to be online whenever I got the time to, also I got my schedule at the "Additional Infomation?:" section. I will try my best to be active and reply to the most messages and comments that are possible. Experience I would improve my experience with being staff on the other server to Clover. Screen sharing I have a lot of experience of screen sharing people

Communication
Communication is something that I am very good at. I feel like communication is a very important thing to do, what I mean about that is that communication is about exchanging information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.

Maturity
Mature is something that I am. I am very professional, and I don’t joke around. I am very grownup and I don’t fool around with anyone or anything.

Respect
I have always shown respect to the staff team and players and I will still keep on doing it. It is a very important rule to have respect over anyone and it will make everything easier. Activity I am very active and I like to be online whenever I got the time to, also I got my schedule at the "Additional Infomation?:" section. I will try my best to be active and reply to the most messages and comments that are possible.

Experience
I would improve my experience with being staff on the other server to Sage.

Screen sharing
I have a lot of experience of screen sharing people

Inship

Established member
never been staff on viper ive been staff during that time under the name interpretating but i never saw you mod tho

Darck

Veteran Member
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah this man ddoses, fuvking plaigarsed, impersonated Informing and Tetxil

Vaht

Established member

Lacking detail(s)
Plagiarism
Hard to read
Grammatical issues

Good luck, Vaht

lunarexe

Veteran Member

Builder nothing about Experiences

Never was staff on ViperMC,

AquaHCF was a server with only 10 players on sotw / Unprofesnional there says the nword alot + immature in the discord of AquaHCF,

Ill be posting some screenshots tonight.

Lawin

If you are going to make an application on a network like Sage. Make it as best as you can and put effort into it...

-1, good luck.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @xIciclex, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.