Denied Staff Application

Spooky

IGN (In-Game Name): Trippin_balls
Timezone: IST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Ive been staff on 2 hcf servers called lucidhcf and minthcf and 1 factions server, crankedpvp
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because i honestly like helping people with issues, i feel like being staff could get me closer to the community. I can deal with hackers pretty efficiently and i can detect hacks pretty easily. I want to spend time on this server to make it big and popular. I dont abuse my permissions given to me and i dont hack. I can take over tasks if needed and i make sure i do my job/work properly. I can come up with ideas which could take hcf to another level leading to more players leading to a bigger and better server
If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?: Well i would be very active on the server making players happy (Most hcf servers have inactive staff which makes players angry as they need to wait in teamspeak or discord for a while). I can host events if given permission to win free ranks or kits giving players a chance to win something
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No sorry
Additional Infomation?: Again, i dont hack or abuse my permissions and i dont intend to. Ive been playing HCF for a very long time and im very experienced.

Thank you

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • Not organized at all
  • No good previous staff experiences and can't provide proof of being staff on these servers.
  • Fix grammatical errors.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Spooky, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.