Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes i have
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord:
Hule#9480
Telegram: heskixd
Teamspeak:Yes i have TS
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

(Secondlife-Mod)
This was my first experience as a staff member on Minecraft, ever. I learned how to use
most of the screenshare tools that unexpectedly get people caught and banned.
I got tought some screenshare techniques and codes to search for in Process Hacker 2
but it's been almost a year now and since I formatted my computer around 8 months ago I don't
have the list of the strings and memorizing them would've been a pain in the ass.
The server ended up shutting down which is why I ended up resigning as there really wasn't
any point in continuing my experience.
(CentileHCF-Mod)
(Hydra-Helper)
Why do you want to become Staff?:
-I have already mentioned everything in "Why we should accept you as a staff?"
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
1. Loyalty

Loyalty is one of the best things I can offer to this Staff team, I am not one of those people who betray or sell, I am a 100% Transparent person and if I am accepted as a staff, I will be loyal to the server in all cases.
2. Fairness
I consider myself a fair person, I agree the arguments for their value and not for who says them or the moment, This would help me a lot to solve typical problems that could happen if I were accepted as staff, more effectively than average staff. I would love to test my skills within this server, I sincerely feel that it could be a positive addition to the resolution of server problems rather than a meaningless charge or opinion. I always seek to be informed before arguing about the facts.
3.Respect
Respect is everything, this shows that you care about a player or the member's problem. I have been not respected, and that wasn't what I liked. This is also with a player, they may become upset that you're either not listening to what they're saying or you're just completely ignoring them.
4. Patience + Tolerance / Problem Solving
I am generally a patient and tolerant person when it comes to dealing with complicated or annoying situations/individuals. A way to prove that is that I have worked for a supermarket where there is a lot of complicated and annoying people that come into the store daily. I do stay calm and patient as I try to figure out a way to solve their situation in the most efficient way. e.g. People would come in complaining they have the wrong item, I stay calm, ask for a receipt and if given the proper documents (receipts), I give them either a store credit or their cashback. What I'm trying to say here is that I know how to deal with complication and/or toxic players in a appropriate manner.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:Yes
Additional Information:
I was also a translator at faithfulmc

Last edited:

GangUp

Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.