Denied Staff application

Josh

IGN (In Game Name):Stubern

Timezone:Central
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes I was mod on a faction server and admin on a role play server
Why do you want to become Staff?:Because I love to play sage and I love helping people with their problems.I would be great staff because I understand what people need help with and help with any info that i'm allowed to give them.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:Because I will be super supportive and help with anything. I love interacting with players and having a good time with the game.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Well not really I'm not for miler with staff I don't really talk to them and that's why I want to be staff to interact with Staff/Players
Additional Information:I love playing sports (Football,Baseball) I play a lot of other games then just minecraft I play Rainbow Six Siege,Roblox,Fortnite(Sometimes) and I am a kind and warm hearted person

Darck

Veteran Member
Lack of detail in the sections of:
Why do you want to become Staff?
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Josh, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.