Denied Staff Application

TheExpertSlayer

Platform Admin
Anticheat Admin
IGN (In Game Name): Cir0Craft
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord & TeamSpeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I've Been Staff On Multiple Servers, I've Been Staff on SkyNuggets,DarkJailOp,MatrixHCF
Why do you want to become Staff?: The main reason I would love to become staff on this server is the fact I have been here from the very start and have watched the server change for the better. Back when I was staff on this server yes it gained players for SOTW but could never hold a decent player base throughout them. Clearly now that isn't the problem and it is a professional server. And Sage Is the Best server, And Its fun To play on. And I Like Playing on it, And I think As Staff I could Help the Community Out. And Because This server us great Its a enjoyable server to play on. Another reason I would like to become staff on this server is to make new friends and experiences throughout the staff team. One of the things I enjoy about being staff on servers is that helping players makes me feel a sense of accomplishment.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Fairness

Being fair to everyone is a HUGE role and skill you need to become a staff member. I will make sure to listen to every side of the story and be fair to each player both in game and in Discord.

Activity

I am super active on the server as I mentioned before. I am able to help and be on the server for almost the whole day. I am NA but I sometimes stay up late.

Responsibility

I am responsible for my actions and what I have to do. I will attend staff meetings and not skip/miss them. I will stand up for my actions if I did something wrong, or accidentally false banned/muted someone.

Rules

I know most of the rules of both Players & Staff Members, as I did learn a lot from other staff members. I will make sure to follow these rules as a member & I will also make sure that others, whether its Staff or not, follow the rules.

Forums

I will be active and will be helping players out on the forums, with any misunderstands and or false bans, and answering some simple questions that some players frequently ask. I will make sure to forward any game breaking bugs to staff before it gets abused too much.

Reports

I will be paying attention at the chat for players reporting hackers or reporting for some help in game. I will take my time to watch hackers, and If they aren't blatant but sketchy, I will screenshare them, and make sure I get proof of the screenshare/blatant cheating in the game.

Kindness

I will be kind to people, and respect them and listen out what they have to say. I will respect their opinion and take it into consideration if it's revolved around people hacking/abusing glitches.

Punishments

I will follow the staff guidelines and only ban people if they are breaking the rules. Even if they do something that I think shouldn't be allowed, I will not ban/mute them, I will not make up my own rules, and go only and only by the Staff Guidelines.

Chat

The chat in factions servers can be really toxic sometimes. I will only mute if people are breaking rules or saying something that you aren't supposed to say. For example causing spam in chat by making people guess numbers, I would handle that by simply muting the chat and letting the person that caused spam to stop.

Respect

I will respect all players and staff members even how much I don't like them or don't support their opinion. I will always be positive towards everyone. Not only I will respect players, I will respect the server and the server head staff, and the decisions they have to make towards the server.

Honesty

I've said this before but, If I mess up on something I will be honest about it, and won't try to hide it, and I am an honest person in general. If I see something suspicious with staff or players going on I will definitely report it to someone with a high staff rank.

Dedication

I am a very dedicated HCF player. If I enjoy the server, which I do. I can play it day and night.

Community

I like to give back to the community and make sure the community is all nice and smooth. I plan on hosting many giveaways, especially when I stream on this server.

Knowledge

I have a lot of knowledge about Minecraft servers overall. I know how to run a server, and I know how to be staff on a server. People with no experience usually have a low chance of becoming staff, because they don't know what they are doing. I personally, know what I am doing and as a staff member, I follow the rules and guidelines.

I do not want to have a bad reputation in this community. I might have a slightly crappy one considering I used to be really toxic, but I have changed. I do not abuse or falsely ban/unban people. Sometimes you can just make mistakes. Abusing on a server would corrupt your reputation, some people don't really care about that, but I do.

Proof/Recording

I think in order to be a staff member, you have to have some sort of recording software. I personally use OBS. I always record any cheaters whether their blatant or not and do my best to get them banned. As a staff member, I would make sure to record every single one of my bans. I would make sure the proof is valid and the player can't appeal and say it was a "false ban."

Hard-Working

I consider myself hard-working. I always try to do my best in everything that I am a part of. Whether It would be on Minecraft or in real life. I always get my job done and don't leave it half way done. I do my best to make sure my work is top notch.

Blatant Cheater
In this scenario, I would get valid proof of the player cheating, and ban them. Making sure it's unlisted, so It does not cause spam in chat, or any other reasons.

Closet Cheater

I will take my time to spectate the cheater, so I can get an idea of what they might be using, so when I or other staff member screen shares the player I know what we have to look for. I will record the SS, so in case the player appeal's I have valid proof that he was cheating.

Staff Abuse

I have seen many players coming into TeamSpeak, and accusing staff of abuse. Sometimes they might be right, but most of the time not. I would not judge or say that the staff member was abusing and would bring up the proof to a higher staff member and ask about their opinion, which then the higher staff can investigate the situation.

Abusing Glitches

If people on the server were abusing glitches, like block glitching, freezing their Minecraft, or glitching into peoples bases, I would ban them for 24hours with sufficient recording proof of them doing it. (Warning if 1st time freezing mc/Block Glitching) unless other rules applied.

Ban Evading

There are many cases of ban evasion. If I found a player ban evading I would first make sure to check their notes to be 100% positive they are ban evading, and then I'd have a higher staff member IPBan then if I didn't have permissions.

Chat Spam

If a player or players were spamming chat, I would first mute the players depending on what they were spamming. If it were something personal, I would check the Staff book and see the punishment for that, before that I would clear chat and mute it.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: none

R0CE

Established member

Lack of detail and I know this might sound picky but, You have a lot of I at the start of your sentence.

Wolf

I have seen this exact application before I will try and link it.
(plagiarism)

Darck

Veteran Member
Seems like you copied and pasted your application, If you didn't,
I will still keep my same rating for the reasons of:
Lack of detail in the sections of:
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?

And, your formatting is really fishy, In the begginging it hurts my eyes. Now it's formatted perfectly.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @TheExpertSlayer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.