Denied Staff Application

Godkites

Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name): Godkites
Timezone: Na-West
Do you own a quality microphone?: 9/10
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have every single one
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I staffed on a cupple of severs back in the day
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be a staff on sagepvp because i feel like i wouldent make any flaws and i want to make this server a better place. I play 24/7 other than school and i like to deal with stuff like pulling Players of sagepvp into ts and get stuff resovled as fast and smooth as posible.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I feel like i should be staff on this sever because i wont make any flaws i want the server to stay smooth and get things delt with asp with no fus i know the rules iv been playing hcf when the game started and i know how sage have diffrent rules then other severs and i know those because iv been playing the past 9 maps and i have been in the shoes of all the players and iv had stuff handled with me and i accept whats going on and move on with my day i wouldnt put up with anybody mic smapping or being toxic in genral but in concluson i think i would be a good staff because i like this server and i just want it to be a better place.<3
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Danyyys "Guppy"
Additional Information:N/A

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Godkites, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.