Denied Staff Application

7x22

IGN (In Game Name): 7x22
Timezone: AEST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No Buy i am willing to take a shot at it
Why do you want to become Staff?: so i can help out the community and help with the staff team
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: because im active on AU times. not a lot of staff probs not 1 staff in online when AU people are playing.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: I play mc about everyday (12hrs) I also play Sports In my Summer (US winter)

Hayh

💻✅

Hey man, I want to inform you that I gave you a -1 with the next reasons:
- You don't have staff experience so I would recommend you to start on little servers.
- Lack of detail in every section.

If you can change this I will +1

-

Befriend

• Lack of detail under all sections
  • Lack of effort
  • Bad formatting
I reccomend you add details to all the sections, especially the ones about your previous staff experience, and why you want to become a staff member on the server. I also reccomend you space your application out a little and add a simple color scheme to make it easier to read. You should also make your answers unbold to seperate the answers more from the questions.

Kind regards,
Befriend

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @7x22, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.