Denied Staff Application

InfinitySkills

Past Staff Experience
I have previous managing experience - DistrictHCF, FrozenPvP, CuraHQ and more!

Why do you want to be staff?
Date of Birth: 19/10/03 My Age: 15 This application is for Trial Mod I am appling to see if I can achieve Trial Mod. I would like to become Trial Mod on SagePvP because I am from the EU and covering staff or need help from member I have managing experience on multiple servers and know how to manage a staff team properly and not make silly mistakes that first-time managers might make, making mistakes is a good thing so you can improve but I just like trying to do everything properly. I would also like to become staff so I can manage a staff team and not make it corrupt, this is not saying our staff team is corrupt, I feel like when people manage a staff team sometimes the way they do it and the way they train people on the team makes the team corrupt and the staff are toxic and have no idea what to do. I will not make this mistake and I want to change the staff team in a positive manor. Why should we accept you as staff? You should accept me as Trial Mod because: I am friendly // Welcoming - I will always give staff members a warm welcome. Interviewing Experience - I can interview properly and make sure staff members are fit for the team. Patience - I am very patient and will be in all circumstances. Professionality - I am very professional and will be in all circumstances. Non-Toxic - I am not toxic. Maturity - I am very mature. Knowledge of the rules - when you have to demote someone, you need to know what they are doing against the rules. I know all of the rules and will never break one. Punishment History - I have a punishment history of 0 punishments. Hardworking I am very hardworking and always will be, I say if you're going to do a job do it properly and that is what I always do, if I want to do something I will do it properly and with perseverance. Perseverance I am very persevering, I will persevere and carry on no matter what happens, you can not just quit something because 1 thing goes wrong, you need to persevere and finish it. Honesty I am honest and always will be, Honesty is essential for being staff and you need to be honest to players and other staff. Helpful - I'm very helpful and always will be. Positivity - I am always positive and can make people feel positive too. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Schedule Monday - 2-6 Hours Tuesday - 2-6 Hours Wednesday - Family Time Thursday - 2-6 Hours Friday - 5-11+ Hours Saturday - 7-14+ Hours Sunday - Family Time Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. On my other accounts, yes, but I have since learned from my mistakes. Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one? No Anything else we should know? I am mature for my age.

What puts you over other applicants?
Because i been hard working with staff team and possible try to make improve the server to get more players!

Is there anything else we should know?
No thanks you!

Austinwg46

Established member
Hello @InfinitySkills

[-1]
- Wrong format
- Lacking detail
- Server hopping
- No proof of past experience
- Bad grammar
- No effort
- First message is this message

Goodluck with the further process of your application!

Austin

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @InfinitySkills, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.