Timezone: Est
Canada
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I do indeed have all 3 rarely use Telegram though
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, such as Minebet (djtasty's server) As a Mod I was also staff-member on
Why do you want to become Staff?: It has come to my attention that people are able to hack on lunar client and bypass
screenshares and i want to make them not? bypass. ( i'm not very good at ssing but i know where they hide the good stuff)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am for 1 Kind, Loving and Cheerful I am currently very bored I've got nothing else to do so
i figured why not give it a shot i could be a very great and reliable staff member.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not that i know of but i love all the current staff they are a wonder in many different ways <3
Additional Information: I have nothing much to do in my spare time people cry in trigonometry class but i just sleep and then do it in 10mins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    672.5 KB · Views: 81

HCFSkybridge

[-1]

Not much effort
Seems rushed
No dedication
Very little detail
Try and shoot for 2-3 paragraphs in more Why should we accept you as staff? and Why do you want to be staff? Questions.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kersoka, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.