Denied Staff Application

Angel💤

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):SwingCuh
↬ Age:18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff
experience?:

Tons of bedrock experience on one of the biggest bedrock servers called Hive I was a helper but left, due to lack of communication with everyone,

also helping out at the moment in a upcoming server inferno.rip

and various hcf bedrock/java server releases none of them really went to our expectations but it happens.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I've been playing for awhile,I've watched the server grow to what it is now. I want to become a staff member to help players in TeamSpeak, Discord, or in-game. Being able to provide a better gameplay experience for players that find glitches or come across rule breakers. I want to assist new players to the gamemode as I've been playing/staffing in the community for quite some time, with this I have knowledge of the gam mode to be able to provide them a good starting point. I'm looking to become staff to fill up some of my free-time, all my friends have stopped playing HCF and have moved onto other games. With my friends no longer playing, staffing would be a good solution to enjoying the game mode for me again

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can provide accurate answers to players questions. I will know the basics to handling almost any situation I come across and how the game works. My current irl job I have a lot of free-time while at work, with this I can use Discord on my phone to answer tickets and questions if they aren't needing in-game assistance. I will dedicate my time to Sage platforms and provide professionalism anywhere. With being professional all over it will relay a good image on Sage in hopes to bring more players. I live under the motto "to protect and serve" and I think being staff it would be my obligation to attempt to keep the server as free from rule breakers as possible.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Obviously no one is perfect and everyone will make mistakes but it’s about owning up to your mistakes. I would rate my honestly a 9/10, I have the mindset of doing what’s right.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
HeadAdmin-Lucahh

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I mean it all depends how busy it is as work but I can easily push 10hours a week in teamspeak, for sure longer in game prob 2-3 hours a day some days no but it all depends you know.

↬ What is your discord and telegram @?:
discord\xaqron.
telegram\@xaqron
↬ Additional Information (optional):thanks for reading, feedback is greatly appreciated please consider me being apart of the staff team and just know I’m always open to learn new things.

Last edited:

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to toxicity.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.