50Lc

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): 50Lc
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePvp
VeltPvp
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe my experience is well fit for this server as I've made good work towards learning special ways on how to work with members and players of certain servers, I've made good ways to handle situations such as tickets, bans, and mutes. My professionalism is very well built, I have been trained to screen share many times in discord server runned by known members. I am able to control the situation in a problem with a member to better calm someone done. I think you should choose me because I am prepared and experienced for this position. I can speak English fluently, and I can do my job properly. And most of all I want to help all the players achieve what they need, and help this server with all my power. Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in general is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well as gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to this server specifically, I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff. I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing is ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that nobody likes a rule-breaker. I would bring some of my activity to the Servers community by doing tickets and providing answers and community help on the server. Solving issues with bugs, Exploiters, Rules etc I can also bring much of my abilities to get the job done and when I do it I can help with lots of the server and be helpful to the owners of it. I am mostly active in discord but on the weekends and Thursday - Friday. I have been manager on many servers before where I know the whole process of management and balance in the staff team but mostly you got to keep the system from going corrupt and causing any issues with the community so there's no issues with the players ( people ) actually participating in the issues.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would Try to get better at ssing helping out being more active doing more things trying out new things and more
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
6-7 because I could be active but I go on alot of vactions and im in school
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Irish maybe im a og player my old ignis waterz_ or waterzoo or wateroz
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 6+
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: waterz5841 redownloading tele right now
↬ Additional Information (optional):
I love to cook trying new things managing players and ssing have a good day
REQUIREMENTS
↬ Be at least 15 years of age I am
↬ Have a working microphone Yes
↬ Have Discord, TeamSpeak, and Telegram getting tele right now
↬ Professional and Mature yes
↬ Have experience with SagePvP Very OG
↬ Be active on all platforms yes

Last edited:

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.